21

" You wrecked the house, you trashed the yard... and you painted the pig. You turned a 200-year-old panel foyer into a jackson... " frank snaps trhing to find the right words.

"pollock." Helen answers.

"Pollock!" He said

"It was her fault for wearing my shirt" phoebe said.

"I am not finished! Now, your mother and i know that you do not get along. But you're just going to have to pretend... that you like each other until you actually do. And until you have learned why we think that you are all till you...", Frank steps in a paint bucket getting his foot stuck, " until you've learned why we think you're all so terrific..., " he wiggles his leg trying to get it out, "we demand a level of civility and cooperation...," he keeps trying but finally gives up as some of us laugh quietly, " or i will bring the hammer down." Frank's said slamming his fist into his left palm.

" Is it a real hammer?" Aldo asked looking freaked out.

" No, no. That's just a metaphor." Frank tries to say.

"I'm scared." Aldo said backing up.

"Don't be scared, Aldo. Don't be scared." Frank said putting his hand on aldos shoulder.

"I am." He said putting his head down.

"Don't worry Aldo. I don't think Frank is strong enough to lift a hammer" I joke trying to lighten the mood.

It doesn't work. Frank gives me a little glare. Party Popper!!

"Should i go get the hammer, sir?" Ethan asked with his little chest puffing out.

"It's not a real hammer. It's just a pretend hammer. I only said that for effect." Frank groaned.

"Now, we'd like you to all think about what we just said. Except for maybe the part about the hammer." Helen cuts in.

"Yeah, forget the hammer. Let's just... let's just get started cleaning this place up." He noted.

"But first, let's have a group hug.Come on." She said holding her arms out. The Norths and I all walk into her embrace.

The others just look at us like we are crazy. I love hugs, I can definitely say I'm a huger.

"You mean actually hug each other?" Michael asked with a look of disgust.

" Yeah, that's what i mean. Come on. Frank." She warns.

"Yeah. Well... gang, let's get in on this group-hug thing. Come on,  that's an order." He hesitated.

"Come on. There you go." Helen said as everyone hugged.

" Can't you feel the love, honey?" She asked.

After we eat dinner, I take a hot shower. I lay on my bed next to Phoebe and across from Christina. I snuggle into my teddy bear that my dad got me when I was little and fall asleep.