12

The taxi pulls up to the light house stopping in front of the door. My eyes widen in amazement when I see how huge the house is. The house looked to be literally three stories. With a wide wrap-around porch and a huge yard right next to the ocean.

"That's $8.50 ma'am" the driver says holding out his hand.

I hand him the money thanking him. I get out of the taxi and grab my suit case. I take a deep breath before walking to the door.

Knock kncok...... Knock knock

The door swings open and I come face to face with a set of twins. Two blond boys that look no more than ten.

"Who are you?" They ask.

"I'm Kelsey. Phoebe friend. And might I ask who you are?" I smile holding a hand out.

They both shake it smiling. "I'm Ely. And that's otter. Admiral is our father" the say letting me in. They call their dad admiral, that's a red flag.

" Oh well that must be fun." I say looking around.

"Yeah. We're both gonna be admirals when we're older." They say running away.

"I heard someone knocking" a guy says rushing into the living room.

He's real cute. He has black hair cut short. And hes really tall. He smiles at me and walks over.

"Hello. Can I help you with something?" He asked still grinning.

I blush a little and look down. "I'm looking for Phoebe or Helen" I say.

"Oh. You must be Kelsey Wallace" he said.

"Yeah. Yeah. I'm staying..... for a .... while" I tell him a little unsure of what to say.

"Oh. Well I'm William, Frank's oldest son. And they're in the kitchen. Nice meeting you" he said walking away and leaving the door open for me to enter.

Well okay then.