22

While the adults and Kelsey are asleep, the other kids are in the lighthouse.

"Why is Kelsey not here?" Jimi asked.

"Because Kelsey likes to have fun. But she would not like to be part of this. You know how she likes to keep the peace" Dylan said.

"Okay, everybody. It's time that we call a truce." William said.

" No way." Naoko scoffed.

"Over my dead body." Lau said.

"We need to unite against a greater enemy." William said over the noise of complaints.

"And that enemy's name is mom and dad." Dylan said stepping forwards.

"What are you talking about?" Phoebe asked shaking her head.

"He's saying we are all totally incompatible... but our parents don't seem to care." Dylan told.

"Exactly. Guys, we're all in this together." William stated.

" Some of us are in it together... and some of us are busy cornering the boyfriend market." Christina hissed.

"You stole my shirt. Now we're even, cheerleader." Phoebe snapped back.

"Come on, guys, none of us likes this situation. But if we want out, then we gotta stop fighting and get them to start." William said.

"Really?" Mick asked.

"How are we gonna do that?" Harry asked.

" Easy. Who knows what drives our parents crazy better than we do?" William smirks while everyone grins.