"Emma..." he says, swallowing hard. "I know you'll never forgive for what I did, but I wanted to tell you I'm so sorry that I broke your heart and ruined everything. I was stupid, thoughtless, selfish..."

"A jerk!" Ruby adds and Regina stomps on her toe to shut her up.

"Yes," he admits. "That too, an idiot and as many words as you can think of, I was all of that and more. But I came back to try and help bring you home for Henry and I hoped that we would find you so I could say that I was sorry. So, yell, scream, do whatever you want to me... I deserve it."

Emma's head is like a tornado, a whirlwind of emotions that come out in the form of her tears. She doesn't know what to think about all this, but he was here for a reason.

She gently nudges Killian to let her go and she walks slowly towards him. Anger, betrayal, confusion, irritation, sadness all push down on her like she's at the bottom of the ocean and the pressure just keeps building and building with each step she takes.

Once she is within a distance of Neal, she reaches up and slaps him across the face. Several of her friends' gasp in shock, while others hold their breaths but no one reacts or moves to try and stop her. To Neal, the action hurt, stung like crazy, but he also felt relief that he was finally confronting Emma and apologizing for his actions. He knew he deserved much worse, but he was going to let her do whatever she wanted to get her anger out. However, the next action stunned everyone.

Emma reaches over and hugs Neal, taking everyone by surprise, including the blonde herself. She begins to cry and all the emotions that she'd buried a long time ago come flowing to the surface and the walls around her heart come crashing down like an avalanche. She clings to him tightly as all her memories of their time together come back. It's overwhelming and it hurts, but at the same time, it feels freeing, like this is what had been missing from her life... closure. The thing that she had been seeking to close this chapter of her life. To finally hear what he had to say and tell her that he was sorry. It's what she'd been waiting for, for three years.

"Thank you," she whispers quietly, before pushing back. Neal leans in, taken by her beautiful green eyes. How much he missed those and gives her a gentle kiss on the lips. He felt that he finally had solved one of the many problems in his life and would soon be able to let go... they could both move on with their lives.

Henry comes up behind them and both parents welcome their son into a group hug, something that hadn't happened in so long. Henry felt relief and was so happy to have his family back together. Even though it was much bigger now with all the people who had helped him through this difficult journey, to have his mom and dad in the same room was nothing short of miraculous and was something he had been wishing for a long time.

...

The next few hours are relatively quiet with Emma back in bed, surrounded by everyone she cares about. Killian and Henry are by her side the entire time while Robin introduces himself and Roland to his roommate's girlfriend and Emma is even allowed to hold Jacob again. The tiny child seems to take a liking to her and even smiles, grabbing onto her blonde hair. Emma's stomach flips when she finally remembers what she must tell everyone.

"Is it..." she begins. "Is it okay if I talk to Killian and Henry for a moment alone?" She thought that it might be better if she started with the most important people in her life right now.

Everyone looks at each other, but it seems that only Regina and Neal knew for sure what she's about to say. With some convincing of Mary Margret and David, all her friends clear out and shut the door to give them privacy.

Emma sighs and looks at both Henry and Killian. Her heartbeat races in her chest and her stomach seems to jump up and down, butterflies floating inside her, or that might be the baby. She swallows a lump in her throat and tears fill her eyes again. She grabs both their hands, Killian in the bed next to her and Henry on a chair as well.

"What is it, Love?"

She sucks in a deep breath.

"I have something to tell you both and it might be a bit shocking and possibly very gross but..." Like jumping off a cliff into the ocean she says it. "I'm pregnant."

Killian begins to shake slightly, something that he had suspected a while ago was confirmed and he squeezes her hand tightly. The docks man's eyes fill with tears, having thought over and over of how he would react. He would not stop loving Emma of course, but this was still a lot to process. Henry's head is spinning and he feels sick to his stomach. He cannot believe that his mom's captor got her pregnant. He doesn't even want to imagine it and he just shuts his eyes, unsure of how to react.

"Yes, the man had his way with me and it is likely that I am carrying his child. I don't know how long I've been pregnant, but I wanted to tell you first because you're the ones who will be impacted the most and both your opinions are the most important to me. I know this must be hard for you and I'll understand if you want to be mad or leave even. I don't know what I'm going to do yet, but I wanted you to know that I'm happy that you're both a part of my life and I want to make this decision together."

She puts both their hands on her stomach where the baby is kicking and both men gasp at the tiny life growing inside her. Never had either thought that something beautiful could come from this, but there were tiny feet reaching out to meet them and in a way shaking their hands.

"The nurse has scheduled an ultrasound for me, but I wanted both of you here to see it. I wanted all of us to know all the facts before going any further okay?"

Killian gazes into Emma's eyes and wipes a few tears from her face with his hand. He strokes a few hairs away from her eyes and sighs deeply. He leans in and kisses her gently.

"I'll stand by you Swan, no matter what happens,"

Henry doesn't really know what to say except. "I love you, Mom."

"I love you too Bug,"

The four of them sit in silence for a long while.

Here's reunion part 2. Hope you guys liked it and thank you for all the amazing comments. I have a question for you; do you guys want Emma and (Killian's) baby to be a boy or a girl and could you give me some name ideas.