Monster

Previously on Its Your Fault

"The head of the board deiced to let's put this nicely fire you."

"You can't do that! This is his company!" I shouted At Garcia wanting to slap him until he bleeds out pity.

"In a matter of fact I can. I'll let the guards show you out."

The two security guards grabbed a hold of him,but he struggled against them leaving him helpless.

" I can show my way out thank you." His voice was venom like. He was plotting something. And I didn't like the feel of it.

____________________

Songs for this chapter

Monster Paramore

When the darkness comes - Colbie Caillat

Beating Heart - Ellie Goulding

I do not own Monster all rights go to Paramore.

______________________

I knew that's what was happening wasn't something good. He's mad. Everything has been crumbling down like the hearts of many broken hearted lovers. I took this chance to make a change. I looked at Harry, then back to Garcia.

"What is it?"

I stared off into oblivion and didn't even recognise the fact that Aunt May was talking to me. I figured if I zoned out then I would be okay. But if I didn't I wouldn't be okay.

"What's what?" I asked her. Even I knew she knew that I knew what was up. But it didn't hurt to talk or act stupid once in a while.

"With you and Peter. You two use to come home every day together. Always laughing and making jokes about each other. Now it's like you two don't even exist."

"We just had a little disagreement that's all." I looked down at my tea. Staring hard into it. Wishing it will suck me in and let me drown in my worries.

"A disagreement?"

"Yeah. It's over something that was a big deal and he didn't even think so. It's selfless but we all have to be selfless sometimes."

The door opened slamming in seconds. The ideal though of Peter crossed my mind. I payed no attention to him. I felt his presence in the kitchen.

Aunt May suddenly for quite for the moment, I wonder what's has to do with the fact Peter and I aren't talking. She knows to much for her age. She is a smart lady and I envy what she has.

"Peter" her voice rang surprising me that she would call him over. I squeezed my eyes tightly not wanting to see him.

"What's going on between you two?"

I looked up at the boy who I thought I could trust I that I could see a good life having my best friend by my side. He's leaving my side slowly, he said he will always be by my side. No.

"Nothing's going on, just a little mis communication. That's all Aunt May nothing to get to worked up about."

I slowly eyed him. My eyes narrowing down at him, waiting for him to break. But it never came. He just stood there like he knew he did something wrong.

He knows it to. Why the hell come back after all this time.

"Well I won't allow you to leave the kitchen until you resolve your problem."

"Bu-"

"No buts Aspen Carter!" She yelled through the kitchen slamming her hand down on the counter. Making me jump in response that she wasn't playing around.