Misery Business

Previously on Its your fault

"Well sounds like someone's been having trouble."

"Well I thought you lost your battery life Sparkles."

"Where's your sidekick? Spiderman."

The wind blew wildly into the night sky. The ground shook from the growing thunder. I looked down at the 200 foot drop. But the same voice pestered in my ears again.

"You shouldn't do it. No matter how hard it gets."

____________________

Songs for this chapter

Just a dream- Carrie Underwood

Misery Business - Paramore

Bring me the life - Evanescence

______________________

I looked over to my right to find the Sparkles aka Electro was still there. Why motivated him to come to me. What would he want with me. I took a deep breath and found my self angry at the thought of Peter.

It wasn't fair that Peter can have a long distance relationship with Gwen, while I'm struggling with mine. He can have a perfect relationship, and he will let me crash and burn.

I jumped down from the building landing on the park across from the tower. I put on my hood on and canceled the noise around me. My eyes instantly turning black. I looked around if anyone could see me.

But no one was there.

The pain wasn't numbing it self, it was getting stronger. I couldn't help but feel anger towards everything. It's done.

The way that Peter has everything sorted out leaving me out to burn , while he gets the love of his life, and I have to sit here and mourn about Harry. I looked through the darkness, the wind picked up violently with every breath I took.

Looking back I just wanted to make everyone happy. But now Peter gets what he wants.

I jumped down and made my way towards the apartment. Dragging every step that I could possible drag out before coming to see Peter. The wind was brutal, I didn't have a protective layer of with me.

But I realized that it didn't matter if I catch hyperthermia and died, because I would be wherever Harry would be.

I would be happy.

That's all that mattered

_________________

I walked into the apartment half past one, slowly closing the door. Trying to be as quite as I could be, but honestly it failed. Peter was sitting on the couch with his hands in his lap.

He jumped when He saw me, faster than before he ran up to m giving me a bone crushing hug. I pulled away slowly, from the man who broke his dreams.

"Aspen. Please talk to me."

I looked at him, eyes as deadly as the poison of arson (?) I stared into the mans eyes as I could eat his soul.

"Please I couldn't do it! It hurts me too!" He begged for my response, he wanted some type of movement from me, but I wouldn't let him have it.

"If it hurts you then I'm sure as hell it hurts me a lot more." I tugged my arm from his grasp leaving him to his thoughts while I ran up the stairs to my room like a little girl whose parents said no to a cookie.

I wasn't upset, I wasn't angry. Confused, lost, maybe even, disappointed in Peter. His blood can't kill him anymore. For once I don't know what to do.