Decode

Previously on Its your fault

"What do you want? Max, I know your Max Dillion, I know you where supposed to celebrate your birthday, 2 weeks ago, I know your supposed to have fun, but instead got forced to fix the lighting room, then fell off and landed in the tank of eels. I can help you just don't hurt anybody."

"Well you see sweetheart, people's pain, brings me joy."

He grabbed the metal bar, that connected the electrical wire hotspot. And gained its energy. He looked murderous, he wanted to kill.

Well shit.

----------

Songs for this chapter

Decode - Paramore

New way to bleed- Evanescence (photex remix)

When the sun goes down - Arctic Monkeys

---------

Well shit this can't be good. No wonder why this sociopath wants to hurt everyone. No one cared for him at Oscorp. No one really did care. No one really cares anymore.

"Illusion? What about you? Do people care about you? Did your parents abandon you? Because you were a burden on them, or because your a freak."

"Don't talk about them." I muttered softly.

My parents left me at Aunt Mays' doorsteps when I was 2. A toddler. I just can't seem to wrap my finger around it why they didn't want me.

"Look at you! Your a superhero freak! Just can't seem to have enough of everything. They implanted fake memories of your parents because they didn't want you to ask you questions."

He kept pushing my limits. He kept on killing me with the lies. He kept tormenting me because he knows something. He's lying

"If you know something spit out already!" I threw the metal bar at him at full speed, which caused him to fly back and hit the Abercrombie building. I teleported towards him, and kept hitting him with the metal bar.

"My parents are dead! They sacrificed their life to save me! They loved me!"

He suddenly at full force grabbed my neck with his hands, pushing me against the broken wall. Gasping for air, I took his wrist trying to release it from the constant pressure.

"You know it's true Aspen, they hated you."

------------

Peter brought me some warm tea, with a plate of cheese and crackers. And placed it on my bedside table.

"Let me see your neck."

I tilted him neck up, the way he was looking at it made me wonder even more. He looked at it closer, touching it slightly and finding a mark.

"He burnt you on the left vein. If you were human it would have killed you. But your not, so you just should be fine. Hopefully. Let me call Gwen, to have a second opinion about it."

I took the plate of cheese and crackers when he left, and had a couple. Placing it back on the table and grabbing my favourite tea: peppermint.

Peter knows how hot I like me tea. Never to warm and never to in the middle. I like it fresh out of the kettle.

"Hey Aspen. She's coming" he said sitting on my bed.

"Is it true Peter?"

"What's true?"

"What electro said."

"Now Aspen. You know that's not true. Super villains like himself, will say the most crappiest things to get you. And look, your parents, I don't know, we will have to look into it. I don't know the real answer. Only Aunt May. But she's working tonight, she will tell you when your ready."