Dont Stop

Previously on Its Your Fault

I let out a gasp, and he shoved his tongue down my throat. He pulled away slowly, giving me light kisses, he pressed our foreheads together.

"Why would I ever go out with Felicia, when I got a hot jealous Princess right here? Hmmm Baby girl? Are you jealous of Felicia?"

He kissed down my neck holding my in my place. Damn him.

______________

Songs for this chapter

Heart by Heart - Demi Lovato

Kiss me Kiss me - 5SOS

Addicted - Kelly Clarkson

_____________

Disclaimer : these Twitter names aren't real, these are ones I made up from my head, and if they are real, let me know in the comments down below so I can change them!

_______________

I went with Gwen to the local Subway. We were going on a healthy diet? I guess Subway was healthy. I would be the one to cave in. I know it. After I sat down and opened my sandwich. I felt Gwen's eyes narrowing me down.

"I made out with Harry." I blurted out, the usual grin was implanted on her face. Like she knew I would cave into him.

"I told you not to worry, she and you practically made out with your boss, whose your boyfriend."

"Yeah but I don't know, it's Harry, and after the meeting, with Jackson I blew up on him. And made out with him. I'm a drag."

I banged the front of my head on the table. And let out a groan. I heard Gwen snicker from the side. Obnoxiously. She turned to me with a side grin. I simply rolled my eyes, at her lack to get angry

"Why don't you do a video with him?"

"I'm been planning on doing a video sometime soon. And he's supposed to

come over tonight, since Aunt May is at work, and you and Peter are probably going to be screwing the living day lights out of each other."

I smiled innocently from the table. She threw a grin. And I knew the topic of her and Peter having sex wasn't her favourite. But she loved talking to me about her sex life.

She took a sip of her drink and spat it out in the other direction, I turned around to see Peter and Harry, standing right behind us.

"You know a normal couple would have sat down with us, but spying on us, it's low, even for you Pete."

Harry gave me a quick kiss on the lips, and smirked, knowing he still had some effect on me. And he knows when and how to kiss me to leave me speechless

"So Aspen, wanted to do a YouTube video with us, you in Harry?"

"Yeah sure."

"And of course with Gwen you say yes, but when I ask you, you say no. Sorry Peter looks like you won't be having sex with Gwen tonight." I smiled like the devil towards him. He nearly had a spasm on his chair.

Peter Parker the obnoxious.

____________

"Hey everybody so I'm here with two best friends in the entire world!"

I put my arms around Gwen and Peter shoulders and pushed their cheeks towards mine. I can only be my true self on camera, and slightly off camera. The spastic girl.

"Gwen Stacy and Peter Parker, most of you remembered Peter as my best guy friend, in the previous video I made with the #makeuponbestfriend. So judging by the title #AskAspen. I read your tweets, and saw a couple of them asking if I was dating Harry Osborn."