Warrior

Previously on Its Your Fault

"Mm-m-mm like a melody

Baby, you sound good to me."

_____________________

Songs for this Chapter

What the hell - Avril Lavigne

Last Name - Carrie Underwood

Salute - Little Mix

_________________

"Mm-m-mm like a melody

Baby, you sound good to me."

I made eye contact with Harry. He knew that song was for him the moment he step foot into Empire. Everyone cheered from the crowed, Gwen, was smirking along, Peter was smiling in disbelief that I had the nerve to come up here and sing.

Oh that boy has a lot to learn about his girlfriend. She's the one who dragged me here. Harry who was leaning against the counter with a beer in his hands, smirking at me. He to has caught on about it.

"Another song!" Peter yelled.

"Yeah!!" Everyone yelled from the crowed they all chanted "another song"

They wanted it, why would I disappoint anyone, the crowd of Empire has been good to me, so why not treat them like good people.

"Okay okay, you win, just one more song, I think my boyfriend wants me to go talk to him."

"Oh don't worry Princess, we're not going to be talking." He grinned slyly at me. His pet names will be the death of me.

"So I'm guessing we're going to be doing something other than talking?" I smiled innocently back at him.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me towards him, and places a small kiss on my temple. I wanted more, but he felt it in the kiss, and pulled away.

"You ass." I slapped his chest and huffed crossing my arms and walking back. I sat back on the stool and grabbed the mic, lowering it back down to my level.

"Okay so, this last song is a song that I love so much, it has to be my favorite song by her. On her album Play On, and her hit single of 2009, Carrie Underwood. Cowboy Casanova.

You better take it from me, that boy is like a disease

You're running, you're trying, you're trying to hide

I hop of the chair and swing my hips side to side.

And you're wondering why you can't get free

He's like a curse, he's like a drug

I met Harry's light blue eyes. He's leaning against the bar stool.

You get addicted to his love

You wanna get out but he's holding you down

'Cause you can't live without one more touch

I held the mic in my hands and swung my hips side to side, to the beat of the song.

He's a good time cowboy casanova

Leaning up against the record machine

Looks like a cool drink of water

But he's candy-coated misery

He's the devil in disguise

A snake with blue eyes

And he only comes out at night