Alive

Previously on Its Your Fault

"You know the mark on my neck? My father had the same thing, you know what killed him right. The Mark. The Osborn curse."

"Harry there's a way we can try to help you." I tried confronting him about the problem. There has to be a way.

"Aspen I'm dying."

_________________

Songs for this chapter

Alive - one direction

Moments - one direction

Kiss Me - Ed Sheeran

_________________

If there was such thing as a heart being torn, then it would have happened to me. My heart stopped, everything stood still. Nothing dared moved. I looked up at him to meet a pair of dead eyes.

"Harry what do you mean your dying"

"I'm dying, the same way my father died."

No.

I couldn't believe it, he's not dying, he can't be dying. No.

"Your lying. No don't do that to me." I tried to fight of the tears that came running down my face. I didn't have to blink, the tears would overflow my cheeks.

I grabbed his face in my hands pulling him closer until our foreheads were together. I knew for a moment that he was scared that he was going to die the same way his father died.

No one should die this young, no one should experience this much pain. There has to be something that I can do. Something that may cost my life, In order to save Harry's. I will do anything for him.

"Is there anything I can do? Anything at all?"

"I have heard about Spiderman, how he saves lives. Maybe he can save mine."

"Anything for you baby, I'll do anything for you, for now we have to go to sleep."

I pulled him towards the bed helping him pull off his suit, followed by his button down. He stood up taking off his belt following his dress shoes, and lastly his pants.

I pulled him down towards me, snuggling against him. My head against his chest, my arm was around his stomach. He was cold, my body heat could warm him up instantly. I pulled him closer to me if it was even possible, warming him up, letting him know that I'm here.

________________

"Peter you have to talk to Harry, he thinks Spiderman is the only one that can change him!"

"I can't do it! I can't give him false hope!"

I tugged on my hair, letting my legs give underneath me. Leaning against the door frame. Not in a life time someone can't be going through what I'm going with. It's not fair. Life's not fair.

"At least talk to him! I can't be the one to break him the news! He wants to talk to Spider-Man and that person is you!"

"But-"

"No Parker! Either you talk to Harry or I'm going AWOL."

I got up ignoring Peters calls, grabbed my bag from the closet and started putting clothes in the bag, throwing my work clothes and pajamas in the bag.

"Aspen wait." Peter called out trying once again to get my attention but I wasn't having it. I rolled my eyes just at the thought of him trying to get my attention.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me back. My eyes instantly turned black my once brown hair turned fire red. My temper was rising up by the second, I knew that I was either going to break something, or kill something.

"Don't ever touch me again! I'm going to help Harry, even if it kills me."

"Fine I'll help him."

I controlled my breathing slowly, slowly regaining my composure. My eyes returning to their color, my hair back to brown.

"Good." I stated with out any emotions what so ever. Peter about pissed me off till the end of time. How can't you not help your best friends boyfriend who happens to be you damn best friend also.

Something's just don't work out in life. I could feel his every move he was making in my room. Obviously he was still upset at the way I treated him, when in the first place he yelled at me.

I made my way towards the bottom of the stairs out to the open. The fresh air made me smile, but once thinking about Harry and Aunt May, I immediately closed my up self again.

Peter was hot on me, following my every move. He couldn't trust me, he doesn't after what had happened just moments ago. I could hold a grudge against someone until the ends of the earth.

I pulled my hair back into a messy bun, and throwing on my glasses, looking somewhat alright. But alright wasn't what I was looking for.

I stopped by the local Japanese fast food place, picking up some take out to take to Harry. Giving his maids and cooks a rest for the night off, I just wanted it to be us there, just the two of us.

"What do I do when I get there."

"I'll get there first, 45 Minutes later you show up, and do what ever it takes, even if you have to give him your blood, Peter, I don't care."

I grabbed the take out for the lady, making my way towards the exit and heading to find a taxi. Giving the directions to the driver, and automatically paying him in advance.

The afternoon sun was hidden by thick blankets of grey clouds. The wind has been picking up slowly ever since we walked out out of the house.

Something's telling me that it's not going to end well.

_____________

So sorry for the sucky chapter! I have been busy with back to school shopping and having strep throat.

Next chapter hopefully will be better, I don't want to let my readers down!

Thank you so much for the 1k reads and all the votes and comments! I wouldn't be doing this of it wasn't for you guys!

It's Your Fault (Harry Osborn)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें