Problem

Previously on Its Your Fault

Harry was already there. Waiting on me. I curled my hair with my wand, with every step I took made my curls bounce.

My make up was very minimal, I took the peachy eye color with gold eyeliner, and light pink lips.

He got up from where he was sitting and what looked ran to me.

"Wow. You look." He was speechless. Harry Osborn was speechless

"Gorgeous." Peter finished his sentence. Peter looked at me. Memorized by how I looked.

"I want her home by 11:30." Peter said.

Something about how he said it made me wonder. He seems uptight about it. Or he must be uptight about something else.

---------

As we walked towards the limo waiting outside the apartment. He opened the door, and held it for me to walk in. He then walked in and shut the door.

Once the door was closed, the driver started the limo, and the apartment got smaller and smaller. The night sky of New York lit up.

"So where are you taking me?" I asked quietly. I looked up at him. His blue eyes caught my dark brown ones. I looked down at his plumped lips. Then back at his beautiful blue eyes.

"Le Rouix."

"Harry that's way to exp-" I was caught off, we'll interrupted.

"My treat. Don't worry. I got it." He said with a smile on his face. Not a smirk but a genuine smile.

The night time has always been my favorite time of the day. Everything is just so alive. The people, the music, the dancing. I looked outside of the limo, poking my head out. Breathing in the air I love.

I feel a pair of arms wrapped past me and onto my waist, latching on to them. My face blushes immediately. My head pops back into the limo and I move my bangs out of my eyes.

I see him looking at me, which causes me to blush even harder and smile to the ground.

-----------

"So Aspen, how old are you?"

"I'm 18. Graduated early, for many reasons." I said looking up at him.

The table was perfectly styled. Lace clothes, with detailed red embroiled, very fine marks of blue lapis. Everything about tonight was perfect.

"I have time." He said looking straight at me. His blue eyes never leaving mine. I don't think they did want to leave my face.

"Have you ever had a loved one say you couldn't do it, you couldn't be what you wanted to be. My father said I could do half the things I wanted to do. But jokes on him, look at me now."

"Beautiful as ever." He smirked, earning a giggle escaping my mouth.

The waitress came along, bouncing what 'boobs' she had. All because Mr. Osborn was here. So full of her self. People really had the nerve to show how stupid and immature they have to act around Harry.

He didn't pay attention to her, he kept his eyes trained on me. I looked down at my plate and blushed. He didn't even say anything and this man got me blushing.

"I haven't even said anything Princess and I got you blushing?" He cocks out a smirk. He knows what's he doing.

"So Harry, do you always do this?"

"Do what Princess?" He smiles, and crosses his arms and leans back on to the booth.

"Always take girls out to dinner for a good shag? Or do you really take the time to take someone out for a genuine date to get to know them." I started to say and crosses my arms. "Because let me tell you something, I have been played, by your kind before and let me tell you something, if you think this is a game let me know so I can walk out of here and never look back, and if you think you can win me, you have to try harder."