Explosions

Previously on Its your fault

They already had a spot in mind, I followed Gwen. She stopped so I could catch up.

"So you and Harry."

"We aren't a thing Gwen."

"You sure act like it and so does he. Peter said he hasn't been like this since they were kids."

"I'm not one to rush into things."

I placed my towel down on the white sand and placed my bag down on it.

I feel this hands on my hips pushing my over their shoulder. Immediately regretting it I pounded on his back.

"Put me down!"

___________

Songs for this chapter

Ellie Goulding Explosions.

Paramore That's what you get

One Direction - Through the Dark

________

"Put me down!" I squealed, pounding on his back. I hated being like this. The water was coming closer with every step he took. Once we hit the water he threw me in.

The water drenched me completely, I looked at him in horror. There he stood with that stupid smirk on his face, with Peter, and Gwen.

"Having fun Princess?" He called out.

"Yes indeed I am, I'm all wet!" My eyes widen at my comment, I instantly regretted it. My hands flew up to my mouth. As he saunters towards me bending down and pulling my up, gripping my hips in a playful manor.

"Your wet Princess? How wet are you?" He smirked.

I scoffed at disbelief. I pushed him back with enough force to make him soaked. Peter and Gwen all laughed, they knew I had started something that I couldn't finish.

"Princess was that necessary?" He asks coming towards me again and I run the other way. I hide behind Gwen. Stupid.

"This isn't my war to fight. Go." She pushes me towards him and he catches me his tall features really does take a toll on my short ones.

My hands instantly fly up to his chest, pushing him back but he has other plans, as evil as himself. He grips my wrist as I try once again to push him back.

But it fails on him 'falling' and he pulls me down with him. Making it look like I'm wanting to do something. He leans on his elbows and smirks at our position.

"Gee Princess, I didn't know you were like this?"

"Hey!" A voice calls out, distracting me from his beautiful blue eyes. It was Peter.

"Let's play a game of volleyball?"

"I'm up for it!" Gwen said

"Yeah it shouldn't be bad?"

Running with Gwen to the shore and getting the ball. And grabbing a pony tail, so I can tie my hair. We were giggling over stupid crap stuff. Looking at Harry and Peter going to the net.

"Girls vs Guys best out of 10. Loser buys drinks?" Peter announced

"Your on!" I shouted.

Peter served the ball to Harry, and he hit the ball coming to my direction. I yelled out Mine, and hit it. Coming down to their side of the net, falling to the ground and making a point.