Fight

Previously on Its Your Fault

Which was true, I was raised by Aunt May telling me if it's not yours treat it like it is. Do what you like to others, as if it's done to you. I made my self cross the cold floor, meeting the bed I untucked the covers and made my self a cocoon.

Feeling the bed dip from the other side, I turned around and faced the handsome devil. His blue eyes meeting my dark ones. My hand reaches to cup his flawless face. My fingers skimming his jaw line and my eyes linger on to his neck. Something that catches mg eye.

"Harry what's on your neck?"

_______________________

Songs for this Chapter

Fight - The Dirty Youth

Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson

Cowboy Casanova - Carrie Underwood.

___________________

"What's on your neck Harry?" My fingers traced the outline of the green patch of skin. He trembled at my touch, but suddenly composed him self. His eyes turned cold, his breath became ragged.

"Nothing." His voice seemed almost deadly, almost poisonous. He saw the hope leave my eyes, but then knowing I'm obstinate, I wouldn't go down with out a fight.

"Harry, that doesn't look like nothing!" I got up and looked down at him. How come I haven't seen this? I looked down again, and I traced my finger again on the mark.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled it back. His harsh grip was hurting me. I gasp at the sudden treatment. His grip only increasing. My hand went straight for his hand, gripping it so he could release it.

It only made him mad, he increased the death grip, and got up from his laying position, and came towards me. I was scared. He wasn't the same Harry that I liked, he looked evil, possessed by a demon.

"It's nothing!"

"Harry! It doesn't look like anything! What is it!"

He raised his hands towards me and shoved me away from him, making me fall from the bed and landing on my ass. I wasn't angry at him, I was disappointed. From the corner of my eye I saw a figure, an all to familiar figure.

SpiderMan.

I looked back at the man standing up on the king size bed. His eyes widen at what just accord. The dark eyes were replaced by the light blue eyes, I'm head over heels for. I immediately backed up, scrambling back up, moving away from him.

My eyes widen, at knowing Peter saw him raise his hand towards me and shove him. Harry immediately got up from the bed and came rushing towards me. I backed away into the wall.

He caught up to me and crouched down in front of me, he reached towards to cup my cheeks. Flinching away from him, shielding away my cheeks from his hands, but i was to late.

"Baby please look at me." His voice was soft, he seemed to fragile. Harry Osborn sounding once again desperate.

I looked up at him, my dark eyes meet his light blue ones. He rubbed my cheeks with his thumbs, his fingers massaging my jaw. My eyes tremble at the sight of him.

"Please, Apsen, I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me. I know what the green mark is. Before Norman died, he told me about it, saying it was some sort off family curse. Your hands first start to tremble."

His eyes shown fear, he was afraid, he didn't want this, he wanted to be normal. He wanted to live a free life off nothing supernatural. He wanted a normal life with booze and sex and booze and more sex.