Heart by heart

Previously on Its Your Fault

"Oh yeah look how can't you not love Derek Hale. Or Stiles? Or Issac? Or Jackson?."

"We get it." Harry huffed out a breath, that I didn't know that he was holding. He was jealous. He didn't like me looking at other guys, but he looked at other girls. But he knew I would get jealous. It's a game of chase, a game of jealously.

Harry Osborn was jealous if I looked at guys on the TV, and I was jealous of his previous relationships.

It's a win win for both of us.

_________________

Songs for this chapter

Heart by heart - Demi Lovato

Whenever whenever - Shakria

Royals - Lorde

__________________

As the night became day, the day started out new. No longer being November, December came rolling in quicker than anything. I found out Harry, has been paying me extra than I was supposed to get paid.

Once I found out I told him to either pay me the right amount or just pay me the right amount. He laughed in my face and told me not to worry about it. I needed the money.

Aunt May health has been taking a toll on her. The doctors say it's her heart. It's been failing, I knew that it wasn't true. I would go to the extreme just to find out what she had. Doctors these days just want money.

Doctors to me can kiss my as5. I'm tired of being told to take this to take that for this and for that. No. They want to you to be drugged on some medication that doesn't work. We only think it works because we have been told it does. Our minds believe what we hear.

I was back the in the office, as usual, Garcia had me do work, that he 'couldn't' do. Making a beeline to the Special Projects, making sure everything was intact, before leaving. I looked back. My vile of my blood in the safe, we're hopefully no will get to.

Karma will get to me, one way or another.

"Aspen just the women I was looking for come." Harry pointed his pointer finger towards me, encouraging me to walk towards him.

He waited patiently for me while I took my time to walk towards him. He knew about Aunt May, he knew I was acting distance. But I shouldn't put him down because of what's happening.

"I was thinking to go to Circia for lunch?"

"Um." He moved the hair out of my face, and tucking it behind my ear. Coming closer and pulling my towards a supply closet. And closing the door and pushing my up against it.

I let out a gasp, from the sudden move. His hands gripping my waist and flushing me towards him. His dominant action surprising me slightly.

His actions always leaving me speechless.

He knew how to work ever fiber being of my body. He knew wanted, he knew exactly when and were.

I smiled through the kiss. My fingers running through his hair. Playing with the hair of his neck. He gave a throaty groan in approval, which caused me to smile in the kiss.

His hands sauntered down my legs to my thighs cupping them and hoisting them around his waist. Pulling me towards him. Flushing my front side with his.

He pulled away connecting our foreheads together, our breathing was uneven. My hands were behind his head, playing with the hair on his neck.

"So what was that for?"