So Yesterday

(Warning this chapter is horrible, in my opinion)

Previously on Its Your Fault.

His grip around on my hand tighten at the though if me believing what these people have to say about Harry. I squeezed back reassuring him that he had nothing to worry about.

He stared right back the one person particular, I followed his gaze and it landed on his fathers former assistant, His eyes glowed blue from everything. I turned around and saw her only smirk right back at me.

The bitches name was

Felicia.

______________

Songs for this chapter

Hillary Duff- So Yesterday

Christina Perri - Jar of hearts

Carrie Underwood - Good Girl

_______________

The bitches name is Felicia. I knew about her being Normans PA. Something tells me that she's back for something more powerful than Harry. It isn't just a feeling, I just know.

The car door slammed and once again I was confined to a tight space with the handsome devil. He looked at me with a unreadable look. I stared back at him with the same look, he had been giving me.

The tension was eating away the insecurity I felt when I saw Felicia. She had another thing coming. Something more powerful than Electro. I don't know what it is, but I feel it. Death is upon us.

Death is lingering like a string on a clock. Someone is about to die. And I had a feeling I knew who it was. Harry looked towards me, he turned his head to the side. Examining me like I'm a piece a meat.

He made his way towards my seat. I looked up at him and saw his eyes burning into my soul.

Sucking the life from me. It was like I couldn't breathe. I looked away only for a fraction of a seconds to have his hands grip my chin and pull me towards his gaze.

"You knew her didn't you?" His voice was cold, he wished on his fathers grave that I didn't know her. He held my chin in his grasp.

He didn't want me to know her. Something about the way his eyes were burning into mine. He knew something about her.

"She's a long lost memory Princess, you are my memory now."

He leaned in and kissed my nose, dropping down to my lips. He's the personal devils son. He knows what I like, he knows how to work every being in my body.

He lowers his lips to the base of my neck. Nipping slowly at it, his hands hold the back of my hand in place. I tilt my head back, I feel him smile into the neck kiss.

His right hand wonders down from my right hip and downwards to my thigh, his hand creeping inwards. I suck in a breathless gasp.

My hands find his shoulders and lightly push him off. He only gives me a smirk, knowing my week spot.

______________

Meeting Peter and Gwen at Central Park, wasn't my idea, but Peter wanted to talk to Harry, in front of Gwen. Gwen doesn't know what happened two weeks ago at Harry's flat. I hope Peter doesn't go all big brother on Harry. But knowing Peter he would.

Harry took my hand in his, and smiled down at me. He seemed happy for once in a while, he would smile down at me. And I'm glad that I'm the only one who can se his genuine smile. I smile back at him, I take his arm and wrap it over my shoulders, and I wrap my left arm on his hips.