Stylist Noona Pt 11 (Kinky)(smut/fluff)

Start from the beginning

"Not here, I'm not like Hobi hyung, and all the fun stuff is in my room." he picks you up and you wrap your legs around his waist.

He carries you all the way up the stairs, only fumbling with the door handle. He throws you onto the bed hovering over you eyeing you seductively.

"Um Tae, the door." You point to the still open door, he laughs at himself and closes it gently.

You sit up when he goes to the top drawer of his dresser pulling out a silky black strip of fabric.

"I still want to go easy on you, so we can just start with a blindfold." He wraps it over your eyes tying it behind your head.

For a few second you feel lost floating in space, until his lips touch yours again. His hands guide the hoodie off, leaving you in only in your panties. You feel his fingertips skim over your boobs and down your sides, your back arching up into his touch. He spreads your knees with a commanding firmness.

"Lay back baby." You lay back onto the bed as his body comes between your legs, his bare chest against yours. Placing kisses along your jawline a hand wanders its way under the thin lace of your panties playing with your clit before pushing in two long fingers pumping them slowly.

"Ah Taehyung, I want you so badly," You moan begging for more.

"Mmm I'm sure you do. You're such a dirty girl aren't you?" His voice velvety and smooth as he tease you, his fingers working magic on your pussy, "You're so wet already, you like being blindfolded that much?"

You hum of approval turns into a loud moan as his fingers hit a sweet spot near your cervix that you didn't know existed.

"Mm yeah that's a good spot isn't it?" He pumps his fingers faster hitting that spot over and over making you scream. "That's it." His encouragement bates your orgasm.

"Please Tae"

"Please what? Say it." He knows what you want, but him making you say it makes it that much hotter.

"Please fuck me." You couldn't care less about being embarrassed right now.

"My baby gets what she wants." He gets out from between your legs pulling your panties with him.

The tip of his cock teases your wet entrance, before pushing in murderously slow all the way in, and pulling out at the same speed he does a few times before you scratch his back digging your nails into his shoulders whining.

That's all the incentive he needed to hammer into you with his whole weight providing leverage. Your legs wrap around his waist tighter bringing him close.

"Tae- kiss me-" He does, moaning into each others mouth, the kiss is sloppy and amazing you can feel your pussy clenching around him as your orgasm approaches menacingly. This one would wreck your entire body.

"Fuck you're so tight, even after the others- " Tae gasps breaking the kiss. "I want you to cum screaming my name baby." He thrusts even faster making your eyes roll back and your toes to curl.

"Taehyung! Ahh yes!" You scream reaching your high. He growls deeply at the sight of you screaming his name, cumming seconds later.

"Holy fuck Tae...." You pant pushing off the blindfold giving the man a dreamy, blissful, glazed over look, before letting your head fall back onto the bed, tangling your fingers in his sweaty hair as he kisses your sternum.

"I know... that was fucking amazing!" His chest rising and falling quickly, he moves strands of hair that had fallen in your face before kissing you tenderly.

"Shall we take a shower?" Tae suggests.

"But we just caught our breath." You whine unsure if you could handle a second round right now.

"Just a shower, I promise nothing funny." He jokes holding his hands up.

You follow him to the shower pressing close to him as the warm water flows down your bodies. Many kisses follow each, sweet and caring helping you to forget about what happened the night before.

You take turns using the scrubbie on each other, his soap smelling like coconut was much preferable to the smell of sex that lingered in the bedroom.

Drying off Tae changes first before giving you a white t-shirt to put on and you literally run to your room to get new panties doing your best not to let anyone see you for fear of sudden love making.

You get a new bra and pair of panties and pull on a pair of black jeans with holes in the knees.

"You look so good wearing our clothes," Tae says sitting down on your bed, and you stand between his legs. His hands on you hips, your hands on his face, staring into his eyes.

"Can I have a piggy back ride?" You ask returning to your more innocent self, he smiles widely before squatting for you to climb on.

He carries you down through the kitchen, turning the corner to the comfy living room, stopping abruptly when he catches sight of Jimin sitting alone by the window.

Jimin sees you and gets up to leave. You slide off of taes back and stand in Jimin's way.

"Wait, Jimin, can I please talk to you? Tae can you leave us for a minute." You give them both a pleading glance. You take Jimin's hand leading him to the couch.

You don't speak until Tae leaves.

"Jimin, about last night, I was hurt, but I understand you, the man who is sitting with me right now, is not the same as last night. I know you aren't a possessive jerk on purpose is the point I'm trying to make. So I forgive you."

"I'm still sorry, I should have known better," His eyes on the brink of tears he looks away, but you hold his chin to look at you.

"It's okay Jimin, I'm okay now." You hope your words put him at ease, and for extra measure, you kiss him taking advantage of holding his face still.

It takes him a second, but he kisses you back.

"I appreciate you making me stay to talk, but I"ll leave you and Tae to the rest of your day." He pulls away getting ready to stand up.

"No wait, let me talk to Tae." You get up running to find Taehyung. You don't have to go far before you run into him in the kitchen. You were sure he would be okay with your idea, he doesn't seem like the jealous type.

"It's your lucky day Jimin hyung, you can stay here with us, we were just gonna watch a movie. Cuddles for 3." Tae explains to his elder.

"Yea, threesome cuddles!" It comes out before you really think about what you just blurted out. Tae and Jimin double over laughing at your beet red face.

"You are so immature." You roll your eyes before joining them in laughter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I definitely had the most fun writing this part, I say Yoongi is my bias. but high key I'm an OT7 hoe XD

As always, I hope you enjoy reading.