"Oh yes yes. I was looking for the cups." I said quickly and lowered my eyes. Oh my god this is so not me. As soon as I lowered my gaze I brought it again up looking straight in his eyes. That's more like it.

He walked towards me until I could feel his breath on my face. He extended his hand. I was about to faint. Then he...opened the cabinet?

"Here's a glass." He stepped backwards and I released a breathe that I didn't know I was holding in. Oh gosh what was I thinking would happen. Those novels from Mike's bookstore were messing with my head.

I pushed a strand of hair that had fallen on my face behind my ear.

"See ya around weird girl." He said while exiting the room.

I instantly slapped myself. This is getting out of control. My hormones are all over the place.

I grabbed the glass of water and I went to Elena's room as I have finished my mission.

"So what took you so long?" Caroline asked smirking. Elena too nodded agreeing with Care.

"Well..."

"Well..." Caroline mimicked.

"Oh shut up I was bored of you two so I sat down a little bit." Caroline laughed knowing too well that I was lying.

"So Elena and I found the perfect dress." Caroline showed me a magnificent blue dress. I was seriously in shock.

"Wow.." Was the only thing I could say.

"So what are you waiting for let's get ready." Elena said giggling.

"Ivana seriously you are going to make some mouths go wide open." Care admitted looking at my green dress.

"And the best way way to do this, is with an amazing entrance." Elena said. Oh I'm going to put on my best smile. Gotta look friendly. Elena was used to faking the look very well.

This ball thing was really weird to be honest. It was really fancy. I'm not used to this stuff.

As we were entering I noticed a guy watching me. So I did what any human would do. I went straight up to him. But half way their I noticed it was Tyler.

"I don't think we have met I am Tyler." He offered his hand for me sake.

"Cut the crap Tyler." I didn't give him my hand.

"Okay look I'd like to have a clean start. Wait, excuse me." He said leaving me alone and going straight up to Caroline.

"What a gentleman." I whispered mostly to myself.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around quickly to meet the person. To say the truth I'm not very fond of physical interactionns. At least I am not very fond of this one.

"Oh Damon." I looked up at him. I remember what Bonnie had said. He is a vampire.

"If it isn't the gorgeous Ivana." He said with his usual smirk.

"So would you like to go somewhere more quite?" Oh no no.

"I know you're a vampire." I whispered in his ear so no one else could hear.

"Oh come on I won't hurt you. And you have vervain on you."

"It didn't stop you once. How can I be sure?"

"Stefan is here and he's listening to my every move." I followed where his eyes were looking at behind my and I was met with Stefan's gaze from across the room.

"Okay, lead the way pretty boy." I motioned for him to go ahead.

Actually Damon is not that bad. He is a very interesting guy. He gave me a tour of the Lockwood mansion and told me that it belonged to Tyler's father. Currently we were in a bedroom talking.

Slowly but steadily Damon was closing the space between us until our lips almost touched. But then of course we had to be interrupted. The door opened and instantly we pulled away.

The person who entered and disturbed us was Elena. My heart was racing and I'm sure I was as red as a tomato.

"Can I borrow your date?" Damon motioned for her to proceed and she didn't waste a minute. She grabbed me by my hand and pulled me by it until we were out of the mansion.

"Hey, Elena what's wrong?" I asked confused.

"I know something important, you need to know."

I felt something hit the back of my head and everything went black in an instant. Why am I a trouble magnet?"

.

.

.

.

.

Thanks so much for reading this chapter!!❤️💕💞

❤️Vote

💬Comment

💕Follow

-Love
Andrea🌙