Chapter 39🌟Beginnings🌟

❝ All of us always have a chance to start a new beginning and if you wish to take that chance and start fresh, there is none to stop you.

A step forward is all you need to take! ❞

_______________________________________________

Narrator's POV

Somewhere in India.

Time Flies Away, We Hope so will our Pain. But does it?

" Meera, the kids are waiting for you."

" Coming, Raj..." She shouted as she kept the Bolly Times aside. The only newspaper she read with her full concentration. The very first ritual in the morning right after her shower. It was a strict regiment she followed and the only time of the day her heart was tingling.

Today's Solitude in You Read,

۝۝۝

I find peace alone, yet it's only when you're there.
I find happiness alone, yet it only persists when you smile.
I find my self, yet it's only when your hand reaches out to mine.
I find Solitude, for I am Me when you say you love me too.
Angst, uneasiness, guilt lures me.
It scares me to death.
I miss you, I know so do you.
You know where to find me, time is flying.
I'm not fine, hope you are.
Come save me, for I find Solitude in You.

۝۝۝

She cut the article neatly and slide it in a folder containing similar cuttings, yet bearing only one name Kush Kapoor. The articles and news dated almost 11 months.

The deepest one read,

' The Elder Kapoor fit, fine and back in the game after a critical accident.'

The following ones were,

' It's been two months since he's back, and he's really back strong.'

' Kush Kapoor's short stories, phrases and poems or famously know Solitude In You, a national hit among people from all eras and walks of life. '

' Solitude In You gets picked up by Netflix in association with Kapoor Productions to be made into finite series. Kush Kapoor is excited and has a lot to say about this new venture. Teaser releases in a month with the date of release. '

' Crucial Time brings the best out of you. Says Kush Kapoor in an exclusive interview with Bolly Times after the enormous success of the first three episodes of Solitude In You on Netflix. '

~

" Meera! How much longer? " Another shout made Meera hastily put the folder back beneath a pile of her books in the drawer. That was the deepest and farthest away she could keep him from her.

" Grabbing my bag, Raj." She quickly

It's been almost a year since Meera adjusted to her new life in some small town in some state of India. She has been off the grid since she moved here except her sole connection to her parents and a few emails sent to a couple of close friends. It has been a very discreet communication with many promises been made about keeping her whereabouts concealed.

It can be stupid but given the history of Kush's actions, she knew it might be a difficult task to accomplish but she was positive as someone who knew Kush more than her, was a party in this mission.