Chapter 1 🌟 A Goodbye 🌟

We are born in a Family and We die leaving behind a Family,
But our entire Journey has our Family as our Backbone.

MOM Always Has Our Back.

DAD Always There To Support.

BROTHER & SISTERS Always To Fight With, Yet Shares Our Laughs.

GRANDPARENTS Always There To Spoil Us.

Then, In A Next Phase Of Life,

WIFE Always There Through The Thick & Thin.

HUSBAND Caring, Loving & Supporting.

DAUGHTER With A Loving Heart, Bundle of Joy in the House.

SON The Dashing Hero Of the House. Mischievous, Yet Affectionate.

GRANDCHILDREN The Apple Of The Eyes.

We Change Roles, We Change Phases Yet The Most Constant & Supportive Part With Us Is Our Family.

Everyone Is Not Lucky Enough To Have One, So Those How Are Lucky Respect & Love Your Family While Those Who Aren't So Fortunate, The World Is Full Of Great, Loving & Sweet People Who are Dying To Make You A Part Of their Family.

Just Be Welcoming & Kind.

_____________________________

5 Years Ago.

Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport, Mumbai.

MEERA'S POV

" Hey! Mom, You're setting up a good competition for those daily soap dramaqueens. I can't handle this senti you. And its just a matter of couple of years. I'll be back sooner than you'll realise I was gone."

"Oh Meera, my darling! How in the world are you gonna manage it all alone on your own? A new foreign country, new people, new custom... "

" I'll manage and call you once I reach Mom. Dad take care. Don't miss me much. " I replied.

My Mom's constant worry was acceptable. Going alone abroad for higher studies is challenging. And, convincing Indian Parents to let go of their kids is hell of a task.

Anxious was an understatement for them. They worry too much for me. After assuring them for thousand times they finally agreed to give in.

Finally, with tears in my eyes and my mom's eyes I bade them a goodbye. Dad is obviously not an expressive person but I know he's heart isn't at rest either.

I was going to the United States, specifically Cleveland, Ohio to pursue Masters in Entertainment Engineering and Design.

It basically emphasizes the implementation of the creative process to the designing and building of engineered entertainment components i.e creating highly technical designs that the entertainment industry has come to demand. It emphasis the study of structural engineering, robotics, acoustics and systems and live entertainment.

It's not a very famous course but it'll strong arm me and would be my stepping stone in the industry. The Entertainment industry, I always fantasized it.
One of the major reasons, I loved watching movies.

And I want to be a part of them in some way.
In a nutshell, I could get good jobs in Film Industry which uses all these latest technologies and equipments.