Chapter 4 🌟Paired Up🌟

❝ Some Pairs are made in Heaven, Some By Fate, Some By Coincidence, and Some By Connections Of Heart...

I don't think I'm sure in which category ours falls in...❞

_____________________________

MEERA'S POV

" Tara, I'll be late today. You please carry on. I have to stay back at the University."

" Okay!! Honey. What about your dinner Or are you going out for a date? "

" Bullshit, Tara. You know we well. I'm too much preoccupied nowadays. I'll be back for dinner. If you need some groceries, call me. " I said packing my bag.

" Okay... Buh-bye... "

I had to reach the Film School at 9:00. We were suppose to go for sight analysis and plan accordingly.

Actually it was a get-together event of different Film Universities coming from over 30 nations to showcase their creativities. It was a sort of appreciation programme for all students. Now, our job was quite simple. To ensure that all the designing ranging from the stage till the lights and sounds and the technical department functions smoothly. We also had to design the set up. Lot of other agencies were involved too and their coordination was essential to make the event a success.

I was just entering the gates when I heard the last person on the earth I'd like to hear.

" So, Miss Arrogance is on time. "

It was none other than Kush's.
Why he has to spoil my day? I don't know but I already had started hating him.

" Excuse me! I never be late. From what I remember it's your habit. And don't you dare call me that."

" I'd say your memory is weak. Anyways, I'm never be late. So keep talking to yourself. I'm off. And by the way today the scheduled meet of officals is not in the Activity Room."

" Huh? But Alan said yesterday that we're meeting at same place. "

" New day, New plans. FYI, It's in the ground. Bye..."

I saw him walking briskly away. I thought maybe the team might have forgotten to tell me. But I checked the group too. Nothing was updated. I saw the time. It was already 9. I walked towards the ground. It was a bit away from the main building. It was the place where the event is to be held. Perhaps, they might meet there.

It took me 5 minutes to reach there.
But I was surprised to find only few workers working. Neither Ron nor Jenny not even Kush. Where the hell they were?
I searched for them for a while. Then I called Adam as I saw his name first on my contact list.

" Oh! Meera where are you? We are waiting for you in the Activity Room . Even Jenny has arrived..."

" What?? But Kush said... "

" He's here already. I see him is standing and laughing all by himself. Don't know on what?" He found it weird but I know it wasn't.

" He is laughing on me. Let it be, I'm coming..."

I was totally frustrated. How can he lie?

Such a jerky liar...

" Sorry Guys, I was misleaded."
I saw Kush. He was still grining. That smile. I hate it.

" Why did you lie? " I asked authoritatively going straight towards him.

" I didn't lie. I said the scheduled meet of the officials. I didn't say our meeting. How stupid of you."