Chapter 3 🌟Complete Feeling🌟

❝ Life has given me a lot of Surprises... Some Shocked Me, Some Rocked Me,
But, You Were the Most Unique of All...
The One Who Loved Me... ☺️

At Times, It's Difficult To Gel With Someone, But, Once You Get Closer, There's Never Looking Back. ❞
_____________________________

MEERA'S POV

" C'mon Meera, get in quick. Have some water." Alan broke the one minute awkward silence.

" Kush, What are you waiting for? A personal invitation? You are late for the 9th time."
From his speak, I suppose it was their team leader.

" Leo, What are you, 10 ? Who the hell is keeping the counts?" He slumped into his chair grabbing a bottle of water and I watched him gulping down in a go.

I didn't intend to stalk but his demeanor wasn't something that would go unnoticed.

We were still exchanging grumpy glances. I never thought I'll have to see his face again. An Idiot, also without manners.
I could feel that everyone was closely observing us now. I never had some much public attention in life.
He had an air around him as if the world revolves him.

" Meera, did you bring the files? " Alan pulled me back.

" Yup! Alan, You even forgot the pendrive. Here Take it. It was a hell of a ride getting here. " I sighed.

" Oh, Meera you're such a sweetheart. Thanks a ton. So guys let me introduce you all to Leo. He's the incharge here. These are his guys. Do catch up coz we all need to work in harmony for the project. "

I saw Leo's team. All were smiling except one. He still had that glum face. I don't know how am I gonna work with that fella. Our first meeting wasn't sweet happy joy ride.
Anyways, I don't that should matter. I have to concentrate on my work. I feel they already had an introduction while I was busy running around and solving mysteries .

I exchanged some formal hi's and hello's.

Apart from Kush their team also consisted 4 volunteers and 3 experts. There was only 1 girl from their side. She's Addie. Seemed humble and sweet one with blonde, straight shoulder length hair and green eyes.

Leo was speaking to Bob and Alan. I was just loitering around when I heard not so familiar voice, it had to Kush's.

This guy is definitely gonna be a pain in my ass.

" Oh! Miss Arrogance... How come you landed here? I thought you were after my cheese sandwich. " I looked at him and he harboured that typical bad-boy grin.

I felt blood rush up my cheeks.

" For an Idiot like you, I feel it's none of your business. And talking about cheese sandwiches, you better keep them safe in your 'God's Protection' or else your midnight snack may only be an imaginary snack for you. " I had a good back up answer for him.

There's no way I'm letting Kush - good for nothing - let me bully like this.
I returned that bad-boyish smirk and before he could counter again, I heard a shout out. It was Leo.

" Guys, we'll start our work from tomorrow. Today, I need to show Alan, Bob and Rohan the campus. All volunteers can go to attend their classes. We'll meet tomorrow here at same time. Hoping that everyone is on time."
Maybe he was referring to me and Kush. As much as Kush didn't care, so did I.
Coz, Not everyday is a Sunday and there's no chance I'll be late again, ever.

" We also need to discuss some important aspects. So, team see you all at university for a brisk meeting in the evening." Rohan spoke after a long time. They were in a grave discussion.