Chapter 19🌟¿Jealous?🌟

❝  Feelings find their way out not when we want them to but when we needed them to.

Emotions are unpredictable, but the certainty we may find in them hold us in peice.

The most weirdest of all is Jealousy.
It may bring out either the good or bad in someone...
Depends what you choose!❞

------------------------------

KUSH'S POV

" Man! You are head over heels for her. Meera really has to be so amazing." Olivia said as she cradled her little one to sleep.

She was about two and a half years elder to me, but was an amazing friend. She was happily married with David and lived in California. I spoke to David and he burst out into laughs when I told him that Olivia was gonna be my date. Sort of an actor.

She's a terrible actor and moreover a terrible girlfriend. Hence I married her soon, he said. It lightened my mood.

I called in a favour with Joe and Paul to babysit Drake for the night. They were more than happy to help. But, then it was a favour after all.

" Kush? You really sure about this? What if she doesn't get jealous?" She asked.

I didn't have an answer but nevertheless I was gonna try my level best.

" Don't worry... I'll try hard to make her notice you." She winked and we headed to the same restaurant as Meera and Alan.

P. S : Tara told me about the Italian Restaurant they were going to.

When the time comes, you may get a good team of wingmen.

Olivia dressed beautifully and I'm always handsome so we good genuinely good together.

" No wonder David loves you so much." I said.

" I had a hard time courting him." We laughed, recalling how they got married story.

" Kush?" I heard that familiar voice. My heart jumped.

She had noticed us as our laughs were in controllably loud, honestly they weren't fake. We were enjoying ourselves and just then Meera came along with Alan.

She was in a short white dress. She looked beautiful with her hair down. Most of the time it's tied up.
Why did she look so good today? Perhaps she thought of it as a date.

Olivia gave me a kick down the table and I came to my senses.

" Wow. What a coincidence?" I faked. I can be a terrible actor as well. I don't take my father.

" You are?" Meera asked looking at Olivia.

" Meet Olivia. She's a close friend."

" Girlfriend?" Alan interrupted.

No doubt I hate him.

" Nah! Close friend... Actually childhood besties..." I said. Olivia looked at me with a smile.

I'm glad I didn't lie about our relationship at least. Everything can't be tainted.

" She's Meera and he's Alan. We worked on a event together. " I introduced them and they exchanged friendly greets.

Luckily, they sat a table away from us. Olivia began her charm. She caressed my face and hair every now and then and our talks were surely what I missed. I was indeed having a great time.
Occasionally, I glanced at Meera, Alan was entertaining her well and disappointed filled me. My plan wasn't working.

" It's not working Olivia." I said dejected.

" Nevermind, I'm happy we are having dinner together. Next time I hope to catch up with David too." Before I could realize she leaned closer and planted a small kiss on my cheek. I was surprised.