Chapter 18🌟 Dilemma🌟

❝  When In Dilemma, Listen to Your Heart.
What if the Heart is Stuck, Still Listen To It.
For Brain gives Logic But Heart Creates Magic!

Love Needs Magic Not Logic... ❞

------------------------------

KUSH'S POV

Excitement knew no bounds for Meera. She was in the seventh heaven. The bright ear to ear smile said enough.

But, I was nervous.

Things were okay between us and I didn't want to mess them.

" Kush? You okay?" I was driving us to the hotel where he was staying.

" Yeah... Absolutely..." I lied. Honestly, I was profusely sweating.

" Well, you don't look like..." She joked with a smile.

She didn't bother whether I replied or not because it was one of her best day in life.

And, today I will admit that I never thought that I could like someone as I liked the girl sitting next to me.
Meera was simple yet exquisite in her own way. I felt responsible for keeping that smile intact on her face.

If last year someone said I'd love for a girl like Meera, I'd have kicked him hard but tonight I will accept that she's the one.

I like her, I really do.

Somewhere I know she's messed up with her past and may not even like me. But I wanna try. I wanna make her believe that's there is a lot of love in this world and she deserves all of it.

" Kush? Are you listening?" She pushed my hand.

" Oh.. Yes... I'm. " 

" I was saying that we should take roses for him." 

" Not roses? He doesn't like them..." I promptly replied.

" What? How do you know that?"

" Well.. I read that in an interview."

" Actually, I follow him closely. I don't recall reading anything as such."

" Meera, he's a star. He doesn't need his fans to give him flowers. He's happy with their love. "

" Hmm... You are correct. " She agreed.

We reached the hotel in 10 minutes. We got in the lobby. Meera walked to the reception giving the details of herself.

" You must be Miss. Meera. Mr. Kapoor is waiting for you. And, I'm his PA, Nelly. "

" Nice to meet you... " Meera replied.

" Kush... C'mon no..." Meera called me.

And unfortunately, Nelly saw me.

" Aah! Mr. Kush..."

" Thanks Nelly... See you soon... " I didn't let her complete.

I waved her.

" She knows you? "

" Not exactly. I work in this industry. I coordinated with her once." Meera seemed satisfied.

" Kush... You know what, I'm really doing all this for Mayra. I just hope that she rests in peace..." Meera muttered a silent prayer.

Perhaps, her sister really was a huge fan.

Amazing at how things work.

We were right outside his suite. Three bodyguards were standing there.