Trafalgar Law x Male Reader

Anime: One Piece
-----------

This was the first time you were being sold. But whoever bought you would be your third master. After being kidnapped at a young age you had been forced to worked for two pirate crews. The manual labour you could deal with, but the beatings, abuse, and little food were harder to deal with. Although you had trained with the Doflamingo family when you were little, you were outnumbered and a child when you were taken. You had tried escaping multiple times in the beginning but the longer you were a slave, the weaker you became.

------------
~(Y/n POV)~
I was forced into shackles and placed in a giant cage along with a few other people and a giant. The old guy in the corner seems stronger than he looks.

Later the people who run this slave auction brought in a mermaid. I've never seen one before. She was very scared. I would say something to her but what can I say? I can't say that it's going to be okay, when it isn't. So, I don't say anything.

-----------
The auction has started and I am the next person to be sold.

The guards come and lead me on to the stage. The lights are blinding at first but slowly I can make out the people in the crowd.

"Our next item is a healthy young human male! At 24 years old this male is still in his prime! This male going by the name of (Y/n) is a seasoned labourer, any physical task you give him, he will accomplish! We will start the bidding at 500,000 Berries!"

------------

~(Law's POV)~

A couple of trusted crew mates and I decided to check out one of the slave auctions. We weren't going to by anyone, I just wanted to see one. To witness this absurd sale of people. Disgusting. After the stupid Celestial dragons had gone to their seats, I notice Eustass Kid was here as well. What a douchebag. Then some of the Straw Hat's showed up which I am a little surprised at since I didn't think this place was their scene.

Once the auction started, I was disgusted with how much people paid to have a slave.

-------

"Our next item is a healthy young human male! At 24 years old this male is still in his prime! This male going by the name of (Y/n) is a seasoned labourer, any physical task you give him, he will accomplish! We will start the bidding at 500,000 Berries!"

(Y/n)...? No. It can't be. I lean forward in my seat.

"What's wrong captain?" Asked Bepo.

"We have a paddle for if we want to buy anyone don't we?" I asked just in case it is him.

"Yes. Here it is. Why?"

"Just hold onto it for now."

He has (h/c) hair just like (Y/n) and the same eyes. But it's been so many years that I have no idea what he would look like now. However he had the same scar that ran down the side of his face and down his neck from when he was training with Diamante.

I took the paddle from Bepo.

"Three million berries!" I shout.

"Captain! What are you doing?!" Exclaimed Bepo.

"And sold for three million berries!" Shouted the host.

"Captain! Why did you buy that slave?" Bebo asked but I'm not in the mood to talk about it. Now we have to wait until the end of the auction before I can talk to him properly. 

--------

Then the Strawhat's arrived and everything went to hell. Although it was quite amusing watching them and I had wanted to meet them for a while. I was curious as to how that old man managed to get that exploding collar off without a key, although he does look like Dark king Rayleigh.

Cyborg Franky came back with the keys so I make my way down to the stage, take the keys from him and try to find (Y/n) amongst the slaves. Once I pick him out I slowly make my way over to him. Now that I am closer, I can definitely tell that it is (Y/n), even after all these years.

"Hey, (Y/n). It's me, Trafalgar Law. Do you remember me?" I asked, my stomach is churning. Hoping that he still remembers.

--------

~(Y/n's POV)~

I look at the man in front of me and I can't believe my eyes. That raven hair and dark eyes and that same white hat with spots.

Law.... He's still alive.

"Hey, (Y/n). It's me, Trafalgar Law. Do you remember me?" Law asked.

"Law... It's really you..." I say. Tears spilling down my cheeks.

"Hey, it's okay now. I've got you." Law said as he reached forward and held my face in his hands. "I won't let anyone else hurt you." He then started undoing my shackles and collar. Then he gave the keys to a slave next to me. "Here, you're all free now."

"Bepo!" Law called and a polar bear in bright orange overalls rushes over to us.

"Y-yes Captain!" I've never met a talking bear before.

"Look after (Y/n) while I create a distraction, meet back at the sub."

"Aye-aye Captain!"

--------

At the submarine the crew gave me a quick check over, since they knew that Law would want to give me a full check over himself, and gave me some food and water while we waited. 

Once Law returned, he was in a hurry to get away from the archipelago. After Law deemed that we seemed to be in the clear, he ushered me into a room and he told Bepo and Penguin not to disturb us unless it was very important and shut the door. Law suddenly hugged me and I slowly returned the hug, smelling his familiar scent.

"I can't believe your here." Law said.

"Well here I am." I chuckle. " But I thought you were dead Law. I guess you finally found a cure then."

"It's not- Well sort of... It's the devil fruit I ate really. It was our last option." Law explained. "I will tell you the full story later. How are you?"

"I will be fine now that you are here." Law pulled back and his eyes seemed to pierce into my soul. "Let's just say things haven't been easy or pleasant since I last saw you." He held my arms and looked very seriously at me.

"It's going to be okay now (Y/n). You have me. And the crew. We will protect you. I promise we will stick together and we won't let anyone hurt you again." Law moved closer to me and kissed my forehead before pulling me back into a hug.

~The End~