Lancelot X Male Reader

TV show: Merlin
Because I have been re-watching Merlin lately and Lancelot is a cinnamon bun and I am still not over it.
----------------

It has been almost six months since myself, Arthur, Merlin and a handful of knights overthrew Lady Morgana's rule and Camelot has been recovering well. This also means that is almost six months since myself, Lancelot, Gwaine, Percival and Elyan were knighted and six months since Lancelot and I had become lovers.

I confessed to Lancelot the night before we were going to try and retake Camelot from Morgana since I didn't think I would make it through the battle since I wasn't as good a swordsman as the other knights so I didn't think it would matter. But much to my surprise Lancelot revealed he felt the same and since then we have been sneaking around, hiding our real relationship from the rest of the knights and Arthur. Merlin knew because he is sneaky and because I found out about his magic and Lancelot trusts him to keep it a secret, because Merlin is the best at keeping secrets that actually matter. It was difficult keeping it from pretty much everyone we were friends with and we have had many discussions about it but for now we agreed that keeping it a secret was for the best.

I don't know how he managed it but Lancelot had gotten Arthur to give us both the day off and Lancelot had packed a picnic. So, we both rode out into the forest, Lancelot leading the way to a beautiful clearing that had some wildflowers that were blooming. It was lovely to have a day to relax and not have to hide.

After eating the picnic, I lay back on the blanket and looked at the clouds in the blue sky, I was completely relaxed with my hand holding Lancelot's. I heard shuffling from beside me so I looked over to where Lancelot was lay next to me. Only to find he was sat up and looking down at me with a smile on his face.

"What?" I asked as an answering smile spread across my face. Lancelot's smile widened.

"I was just thinking how gorgeous you look at the moment." Lancelot said making a blush appear on my face. I laughed a little.

"Shut up Lance, why don't you look in a mirror." I replied, embarrassment taking over as I never know what to say when he says things like that. Lancelot just shakes his head and leans over me. He uses his free hand to reach out and hold the side of my face before he kissed me. It was soft and slow but it was perfect.

Lancelot pulled back and I couldn't help but stare into his captivating deep brown eyes.

"I love you." He breaths.

"And I love you too." I smile and bring him back down for another kiss.

~

It was getting dark by the time we go back to Camelot and after we had put the horses in the stables we hurried off to the kitchen as it was getting late and we hadn't had anything since our picnic. There was a couple of kitchen staff tidying up and they gladly gave us some food since we didn't steal food like Gwaine and Percival. Not that we didn't join in every now and again but they didn't need to know that.

After we ate we were heading back to our rooms and we reached the hallway where we had to part ways.

"I had a great day today Lance. Thank you." I smiled and gave his hand a quick squeeze, being a little braver showing affection since it was late and there was nobody else around.

"I would do anything to make you happy." I smile at his sweet words.

"And I, you." Lance looked like he was debating something in his head and as I turned to go towards my room he grabbed my arm.

"I...um... I would like it if... Would you like to spend the night with me?" Lancelot stumbled out. "You don't have to." He added quickly.

"Lance." I say to gain his attention. "I would like nothing more." I followed Lancelot to his door which he unlocked and let me enter first like the gentleman he is. Almost as soon as he was finished shutting the door I had him in my arms and kissed him passionately. My hands going under his shirt to feel his toned body and lifting his shirt up as I went. Once Lancelot's shirt was off we both hurried to get the rest of our clothes off and made our way to his bed.

~ 3rd Person POV ~

Gwaine was up early this morning and was going around the knight's rooms, meaning Percival, Elyan, Leon, Lancelot and (Y/n)'s rooms and seeing if the doors were unlocked so he could go inside and give them a scare. Most of the knights had learned by now to keep their doors locked at all times so he had to resort to knocking on their doors and shouting to wake them up. The last person that Gwaine was going wake up was Lancelot. First, he tried the door and much to his surprise it opened. Usually he would bet ten gold coins that Lancelot's door would be locked because he is a sensible guy but it looked like he had forgotten this one time.

Entering Lancelot's room, Gwaine was greeted with a sight he had not expected. There were two people in Lancelot's bed, one of them was of course Lancelot but the other was (Y/n). (Y/n) was lay on his stomach with his head resting on Lancelot's shoulder and one of Lancelot's arms around him. It was a very intermit sight and Gwaine, while not opposed to such relationships as he has been with a few men himself, but he was shocked that he had never suspected anything. Gwaine knew they were close but he didn't think they were this close. He quietly closed the door and went to gather the knights and leading them back to Lancelot's room.

Opening the door once again Gwaine found that Lancelot and (Y/n) had not moved and so he ushered in the rest of the knights despite their protests at it being a breach of privacy and trust. However, when they saw the other two knights sleeping in the same bed they quickly became silent. It didn't take long before they all started whispering to each other asking if they had known, how long did they think this had been going on and why they never told them.

The whispering woke Lancelot but he didn't move.

"What are you doing in my room?" Lancelot asked calmly. The rumble of Lancelot's voice in his ear woke (Y/n).

"We were just wondering how long this has been going on and when you were going to tell us." Replied Gwaine.

"We were going to tell you eventually, we just wanted to make sure that we would not be judged on this, that we would not be persecuted and forced to leave." Answered Lancelot.

"You really think we would do that to you? You are our friends!" Leon said.

"If it were that either of us had magic you would all turn on us, why would this be any different." (Y/n) spoke up for the first time, all heads moving to him as (Y/n) looked at the betrayed faces of their friends. Merlin has told me of the time when the witch hunter came to Camelot and you, Sir Leon helped up him and Gaius be escorted to the dungeons and sentenced to death. They were supposed to be your friends and you turned on them without a second thought. Why would you not do the same with this information? As much as I wanted to believe that you would all accept us, how could I be sure? I love him and there is nothing you can say or do that will change that." Lancelot was gently running his hand up and down (Y/n)'s arm to try and calm him down.

The knights were silent for a minute before one by one they all started speaking up.

"I support you." Said Gwaine and the rest agreed.

"As glad as we are to have your support, can you please get out of my room now?" Asked Lancelot.

"Of course." Replied Percival who immediately stared heading towards the door.

"We will cover for you with Arthur if you want to spend a little more time together." Gwaine said on his way out.

"Thank you Gwaine." (Y/n) smiled at him as Gwaine fin finally shut the door leaving them in peace.