Sam & Dean Winchester x Male Reader Lemon

Disclaimer: I don't own Supernatural
Warning! : This is a lemon/smut containing sexual activities and strong language so if you don't like please skip this chapter.

(Y/n) had been working a case when he bumped into two old friends he hadn't seen for a few years, Sam and Dean Winchester. They joined up to solve the case and gank the son of a bitch, afterwards they all headed to a bar to catch up and reminiscing all while getting drunk.

The three of them headed back to the motel that they were all staying at. (Y/n) managed to open the door to his room and the hunters all staggered in and closed the door behind them.

Now alone behind closed doors they could let most of their defenses drop, so (Y/n) pulled both Winchester's in for a hug. While it may seem strange for a hunter to be affectionate, especially towards other hunters, but (Y/n) always had a habit of hugging those closest to him.

"I really missed you guys..." (Y/n) said refusing to let them go. Hesitantly the Winchester's lifted their arms and wrapped them around each other.

" We missed you too (Y/n)." Sam replied as he was normally the one more open with his feelings. While Dean nodded and hummed in agreement.

With the alcohol in their systems and standing so close together it wasn't long before hands started to wonder. (Y/n)'s hand on Sam's back wondered lower until it was on his ass and gave it a squeeze making Sam give a sharp intake of breath, while (Y/n)'s other hand on Dean slipped under his shirt, feeling his hard muscles under his skin. Sam and Dean also got one of their hands underneath (Y/n)'s shirt and in his jeans to squeeze his ass in return. Sam and (Y/n) both lean in and start a heated kiss with their tongues invading each others mouths both fighting for dominance, the sound of their deep breathing filling the room. Dean starts to suck on (Y/n)'s neck and slowly moving down to his collarbone leaving marks that would not fade for a couple of days, not that either of them minded.

Dean moved his hands to quickly unbutton (Y/n)'s shirt and removed it and then proceeded to remove his own shirt as his body heated up with what was happening in front of him and the passionate  events that he knew were to come. Now that (Y/n)'s shirt was removed he could explore the flesh beneath it, running his hands over the others skin, finding all the scars on his chest and back from his years hunting monsters. Compared to Dean and Sam's skin, (Y/n)'s chest and back were almost covered in scars, whereas theirs were clear of any and all physical scars that they would have acquired over the years but thanks to a certain angel.

(Y/n) moved his hands to Sam's shirt and started to lift it so he could feel Sam's body, Sam helping to remove the shirt, they stopped kissing to remove Sam's shirt completely before they continued where they left off. The youngest Winchester feeling (Y/n)'s strong arms and (Y/n)'s hands roamed Sam's chiseled chest, while the older Winchester was on his knees in-between them kissing and nipping at the skin just below (Y/n)'s bellybutton.  Dean started removing (Y/n)'s jeans eagerly awaiting what was underneath. Pulling (Y/n)'s boxers down Dean was finally able to get his hands on the hardening member in front of him .

~(Y/n) POV~

I can't believe this is actually happening! I have been dreaming of this for so long! But I never thought it would happen because I thought they were both straight! Sam has had several girlfriends and Dean has bedded so many girls it has to be some kind of record! But I did think there was some tension between Dean and Castiel...

Who would have thought Sam would be such a good kisser? If his kisses weren't already making me breathless then what Dean was doing certainly would. With Sam's hands touching my chest and occasionally playing with my nipples and Dean nipping at my stomach and his hand slowly stroking my member it was almost too much. So many sensations going on at once. It forced me pull away from the kiss because it was getting hard to breath. While I was gasping for air Sam moved to suck on my neck, on the opposite side to Dean.

"A-aah....Fuck.. nn...." I couldn't help letting out some moans with what they were doing to me. "T-trousers... off... n-now.." I managed to say. Both stopped what they were doing and when about removing the rest of their clothes while I completely remove my boxers and shoes, moving to get some lube from the draw next to the bed so they were easy to reach.

Hearing the bed move I looked over to see Dean sat naked at the head of the bed. Dean gave himself a few strokes before letting his member stand tall begging for attention. So I crawl on to the bed, my hand immediately going to his hard member beginning to stroke it. Dean groans and puts his hand at the back of my neck bringing me into a passionate kiss making us both moan.

All of a sudden I felt something cold and thin rubbing over my entrance, reluctantly I pulled away from Dean to see what it was. Sam was kneeling on the bed behind me, his fingers covered in lube rubbing around my ass.

"Stop teasing me already Sam." Wanting his fingers in my ass already.

"Well someone's impatient." Sam smirked at me.

" Of course I am. You have no idea how long I have wanted this, so shut up and just do it already." I slightly growled at him.

"Heh, fine." He continued to smirk before his quickly shoves two fingers in my ass, I let out a cry at the sudden unexpected intrusion. The brief pain vanished as he kept thrusting into me, making my cries of pain turn to moans of pleasure.

"Let's put that mouth to good use." Dean said as he grabbed my hair and pulled my face to his cock. I was more than happy to do as he wanted, bringing his cock into my mouth. Sucking the tip and running my tongue along the slit, making Dean groan out. Releasing the tip I then take the whole member into my mouth, luckily I don't have much of a gag reflex, swallowing makes Dean release a loud moan and a breathy 'Shit (Y/n)'. Sam adds another finger and starts stretching me open causing me to moan around Dean which made him moan as well.

"P-please just fuck me." I said breathlessly, looking up at Dean. He smirked and grabbed the back of my head and my waist,  bringing me closer to him.

"Enough Sam, I'll give him what he wants." That sentence alone was enough to make my cock harden even more, I place my hands on Deans shoulders as he began to stroke my member. Sam removed his fingers and I whimper at the loss.

Dean stops stroking me and moves so he is lying on his back, then he helps move me so his cock is rubbing against my entrance. I push back and let myself slide down onto his cock, my mouth dropping and breath stopping as I feel Deans cock filling me up.

"Ride me (Y/n)." Dean groans as he holds my hips. I start to raise and lower my hips in a steady rhythm. The pace began to speed up as Dean started to thrust up into me as well. Leaning closer to Dean he met me with a passionate kiss as he continues to pound into me. With Deans hands on my back and ass, and the position we are in is causing my cock to rub against our stomachs, causing me to thrust faster to gain more friction.

Dean stopped thrusting and made me stop moving as well, letting out a whine in protest I try to move again but Deans strong arms are preventing me from doing so.

I let out a loud cry of pain as Sam shoves his cock into me, stretching me even wider and causing the brothers cocks to hit my good spot, which takes the pain away as the Winchester's start thrusting in sync. I have never felt so full, it is amazing having two hot, hard cocks thrusting into me.

~(3rd Person POV)~

As the Winchester's speed up their pace all three of them getting more vocal, the knots in their stomachs telling them they were close, and their frantic movement's as they try to get release.

"C-um... I-inside. " (Y/n) strangled out. That along with the twitching of (Y/n)'s ass made the brothers cum, burying themselves and their seeds into (Y/n)'s awaiting ass. The feeling of Sam and Dean releasing into him sent (Y/n) over the edge, cuming on Deans stomach. Not bothering to clean up now they drifted off to sleep.

This had definitely been a memorable reunion.

~The End~

Author's Note
I am so sorry that this took so long and is kinda shitty, I had some personal shit going on and kinda writer's block, as I knew what I wanted to happen but I couldn't find the words to write it. Sorry again, I did try but it was really hard to write...