Thranduil x Male Reader (Part 3) Lemon

I know some of you wanted a lemon so here you are! Set before Lord of the Rings and obviously after the hobbit. Enjoy the smut~!

------------------------------

It had been a couple of years since the Battle of the Five Armies, Dale was being rebuilt and the relations between the Men, Elves and Dwarves were slowly growing. In the Elven Halls, Thranduil had made sure everyone knew that (Y/n) was welcome and was now the Kings partner, if Thranduil heard of anyone speaking ill of his partner they would face the king's wrath.

The couple had decided to take their relationship slowly as they were getting reacquainted with each other, finding out what the other had been doing since they had last seen each other and moving their relationship from friendship to lovers, although they hadn't had sex yet. This is because they wanted to make sure this relationship would work. (Y/n) is still unsure that this is real, that he didn't wake up since the Battle of the Five Armies or if this is real then he thinks that Thranduil will realise that he doesn't want this kind of relationship with him after all. And Thranduil doesn't want to hurt (Y/n) and miss up their relationship again.

Thranduil knew that (Y/n) was not going to rush the physical part of their relationship because he didn't want Thranduil to be uncomfortable, so it was left to Thranduil to make the first move. They have slowly worked up from holding hands and kissing to groping and handjobs but they had yet to go all the way. Thranduil made sure he had the next couple of days free of his duties as king so he could spend time with (Y/n) and hopefully take their physical relationship to the next level.

He took (Y/n) out into the forest since it was returning to its former beauty. Thranduil had found the small clearing that they used to play in when he was searching for a romantic place to spend some alone time with (Y/n). In his free time Thranduil tided the clearing and helped it become as beautiful as it was so long ago. They had spent the whole day in the forest and after they had their evening meal they retired to Thranduil's chambers the conversation has slowly faded out and they sat in comfortable silence. After a while Thranduil pulled (Y/n) onto his feet and they began to slow dance in the middle of Thranduil's bedroom.

Giggling (Y/n) said. "What caused you to think we should slow dance in your chambers with no music?"

"Well I thought it would be romantic." Said Thranduil and (Y/n) looked at him not quite believing him. "And it would give me an excuse to be close to you so that I could do this..." Thranduil leaned in and gave (Y/n) a firm kiss, their lips sliding together. Thranduil's tongue seeking entrance to (Y/n)'s mouth and (Y/n) gladly accepted it. As the kiss grew more heated both their hands started to wonder, feeling the lean but strong body before them. It didn't take long for both of their clothes to be lying on the floor, their bodies pressed tightly against one another, their cocks hardening and seeking friction.

Grabbing (Y/n)'s arms, Thranduil lead his partner towards his large bed. Once at the foot of the bed Thranduil gave (Y/n) a passionate kiss and then gently pushed (Y/n) backwards onto the bed. After (Y/n) shifted further up the bed, Thranduil crawled on top of him and pressed kisses up his body as he went but avoiding his lovers hard cock. When Thranduil reached (Y/n)'s face he took a moment to marvel at how beautiful he looked with his cheeks and ears flushed a shade of pink, his lips parted as he breathed heavily, sparkle of his (e/c) eyes and his (h/c) hair splayed out framing his perfect face. (Y/n) reached up and wrapped his arms around Thranduil's neck, one of his hands resting on Thranduil's back the other combing through the Kings platinum blonde hair and pulled him down into another heated kiss.

One of Thranduil's hands found its way to their cocks and grabbed them both in a firm grip and started pumping. The much wanted friction had them both panting in between their kisses.

Thranduil slowed the movement of his hand, not wanting them both to finish just yet and when he stopped completely a whine escaped (Y/n)'s mouth. The King gave him a quick kiss on the lips before pulling back a little.

"(Y/n) I want to go all the way tonight." Stated Thranduil and he watched (Y/n)'s eyes widen as he processed the gravity of Thranduil's words. "If you want to that is." Thranduil says after (Y/n) doesn't give him an answer straight away.

"You really want to?" Asked (Y/n), not really believing this was happening.

"Yes. I want to experience this with you. I want to make you completely mine." Said Thranduil, trying to show how serious he was about this. He had been thinking about what it would be like for weeks. Thinking about what it would be like inside (Y/n), about what sounds (Y/n) would make, about being physically joined to him.

"If you are certain, then yes." Agreed (Y/n). "Do you have umm..." (Y/n) began to ask but was too shy to actually finish the question.

"Yes, I have some oil that will help." Thranduil said as he reached over to the small table beside the bed and picked up a bottle.

(Y/n) smiled whilst watching Thranduil and brought the Kings head down to his own and kissed him with as much love and passion as he could, to show Thranduil how happy he was. As the kiss broke Thranduil moved so (Y/n) could bring his knees up towards his chest to give Thranduil better access to his asshole. The platinum blonde moved in between his partner's legs and coated his fingers with the oil that he had had prepared in hopes of this happening. Thranduil placed gentle kisses down (Y/n)'s thighs before one of his fingers started rubbing circles on the ring of muscles before slowly edging one finger inside.

A quick intake of breath was (Y/n)'s first reaction of the intrusion but he relaxed as the feeling of Thranduil's fingers moving inside of him became more pleasurable. It didn't take long for (Y/n) to start panting and giving out words of praise to Thranduil.

"Oh Thranduil...! Ah... Please... Enter me Thran! Please!" Begged (Y/n) who now had three of Thranduil's long elegant fingers working his ass open. The reactions (Y/n) had been giving had been pushing Thranduil closer to the edge and at (Y/n)'s plea his control had finally snapped.

He removed his fingers from his partner's ass and poured out some more oil and slicked his achingly hard cock and pressed forward slowly into the tight heat of (Y/n)'s ass. The feeling of Thranduil's cock slowly filling his ass was like nothing (Y/n) had ever felt before. It felt right. A long moan left (Y/n)'s lips as all of Thranduil's cock was inside him. The Elvan King was so overwhelmed by the heat and tight walls around his cock that he stayed still in fear of climaxing straight away. After a moment (Y/n) started rocking his hips as he wanted to feel Thranduil moving inside him.

"You can move now Thranduil." (Y/n) panted. Thranduil just nodded, unable to speak because of the pleasure, so he started thrusting slowly. The sight of Thranduil's cock disappearing into (Y/n)'s ass turned them both on and Thranduil couldn't help but stare, until the noises his partner was making reached his ears. The moans and whimpers encouraged Thranduil to move faster.

Thranduil readjusted where his hands held onto his lover and caused the angle he was thrusting into (Y/n) changed and caused (Y/n) to cry out louder than before.

"Ah! Oh... Keep going! Ah! There! Yes!" (Y/n) encouraged Thranduil to keep hitting that spot inside him, his hands gripping onto the sheets of the bed underneath him. At this Thranduil lost all control and pounded into (Y/n) with as fast and hard as he could, chasing his orgasm.

The feeling of Thranduil's cock moving over that spot over and over made (Y/n) climax without being touched and Thranduil's cock still pounding into him, extending his pleasure. With (Y/n)'s walls clamping down on his cock Thranduil came shortly after his partner, who let out another moan as he felt Thranduil cum inside him.

After pulling out Thranduil lay down next to (Y/n) and after regaining his breath said. "We are definitely doing this again."

---------------------

A/n: I have been having trouble finding inspiration to write so I hope this was ok.