Kakashi Hatake (Naruto) x Male Reader Lemon

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or this pic. Quick warning this is a lemon one shot.

Currently on an undercover mission in the Sound Village, I had to infiltrate in to their ranks and find out as much information about them and Orochimaru possible and if they plan on attacking anyone then send the information back to Konoha. However things did not go to plan. I had been undercover for about six months when they captured me. Having been in Anbu for a number of years I should have known better, I should have seen the suspicious looks some of them gave me, I should have noticed when some of them acted slightly different, but I didn't and now I am in this mess.

Currently my ankles and wrists were chained to the wall with my hands above my head, wearing cut and blooded pants and no shirt. Normally I would be able to get out of this no problem but they had put a jutsu on me that could drain my chakra, so every now and then I black out. The room it's self was dull and the only light came from the candles in various parts of the room, along with the various weapons and instruments that they use for torturing the room was bare.

I am not sure how long I have been here, I lost track of time with blacking out a lot of the time. Whilst I had been here they had tortured me. I had cuts and bruises all over my body, some of the cuts were deep and would need stitching if I ever got out of here. The whippings and beatings were the norm now, I had almost gotten used to them but the mental and emotional torture was almost unbearable. They made your worst fears appear in front of you and it felt like it was actually happening but it is all in your head.I don't know how many broken and fractured ribs I have but it is difficult to breath, it probably doesn't help that my nose is also fractured or broken as well.

I was slowly giving up and starting to accept the face that I would probably die here.It was because this was the first mission I was given after I quite Anbu and became a jonin, this meant that none of the enemies knew my face meaning they didn't know that I was a shinobi working with Konoha. While this is good for the mission it also means that if anything goes wrong and I get found out Konoha would just cut all communication with me and just leave me here to die. Considering that I haven't been used for any experiments, as far as I can tell, and that I haven't told them anything they must be thinking that it is becoming pointless to keep me here alive anymore. Unless Orochimaru couldn't decide what experiment to do on me or something.

There seemed to be footsteps getting then the door was suddenly opened, standing in the doorway was a blond haired blue eyed teenager. I could tell he wasn't a member of the Sound by his clothes but the headband on his head was a dead give away as it was a Konoha headband, I sighed in relief.

"Hey... Could you get me down from here?" I asked the teenager had a shocked expression on his face.

"W-who are you?!" He yelled.

"Since you are from Konoha I guess I can tell you. I was sent here undercover, I am a jonin from Konoha and as you can see they found me out but they have me under some kind of jutsu that keeps draining my chakra so I couldn't escape. So do you fancy helping a fellow shinobi out?" As I explained his face kept changing, at first it was suspicious, then curious, interested and then understanding.

"Sure, no problem." He walked forward and took the chains off me. "You wouldn't happen to know if Sasuke Uchiha is here would you?" He asked as he helped me down as I had to lean on him because I could hardly seeing as I haven't used my legs in however long, barely any food and not a lot of chakra, making me weak.

"I have no idea sorry. I don't even know how long I was in that room." I said as we walked to the door.

"It's ok, I will just keep looking." He said with a small sad smile.