Hot Jerk

I am bored. I came here to enjoy myself and now I am bored. I look around the crowded room, where people are playing drinking games. I suddenly notice Jake spinning a bottle of Jack Daniel's and my eyes light up. I head straight for him. I know they are playing my favourite party game. I might as well join them and have some fun now. I love this game; you just don't know what can happen.

In 'Sunset falls' this game is played very differently. There's no truth only a dare which you have to do. If you don't do the dare, you have to do a forfeit. If you don't do the forfeit, you get banished from future parties for months, it's horrible, I know. But these rules were set by Dash Stone and his brothers, who all come from old money. They are self-entitled pricks of this town, whose family discovered Sunset Falls. So I guess they think, they have a birthright to be complete assholes and do whatever they want. These bad boys are well known around here, for their crazy wild parties, huge wealth, and causing  a lot of trouble around Sunset Falls. 

"Hey, I want to play too you guys!" I finally come over to the small group of people, with a large crowd who are watching them.

"Okay, take a seat". Leroy taps to the seat next to him and I sit down. I haven't even got comfortable yet when the notorious Stone brothers decide to come over and join in the game. "Great!" I exasperate a sigh, not liking this. They are taking over this game like they take over everything. Everyone watches them eagerly of what they going to do, but my eyes are on Dash who I call a 'hot jerk.' Yeah, I call him a hot jerk. I mean I can't help it, he so hot. All of them are actually with their dark hair, caramel skins, and dazzling blue eyes, except for Ash though he's got boring brown. But Dash in my eyes is sizzling hot, he just stands out. Physically he is hot as f u c k and the asshole knows it as well. I feel like slapping him and kissing him at the same time. He is that type of guy.

I watch as he takes the Jack Daniel's bottle and spins it, with a huge smile on his face. The bottle spins and spins and his smile widens, then the bottle eventually stops.

"Oh shit!" I mumble under my breath. It's landed on me!

"ISLA!" Everyone shouts my name cheerfully.

" Me?" I look at the bottle and make a face, like not believing what I am seeing. This can't be happening.

"Yeah, you!" Dash points at me, with his both arms spread out on top of the sofa, like some mafia king. "Oh, Angel, this is going to be so much fun." He chuckles darkly at me, with a glint of sparkle in his eyes.

I roll my eyes at him, like I don't care, even though I am nervous as hell. Unfortunately, I know this hot jerk, he went to school with me. Every time I have ever seen this guy, he's either beating someone up, drunk off his ass or making out with some random girl. The guys' trouble with a capital T and so are his brothers. 

"Isla?" He calls me with his sweet crisp voice. I compose myself to face him, by clearing my throat and then looking directly into his sparkling blue eyes. "What do you want?" I ask straight up, not giving any fear or nervousness away.

"I want you.. to kiss me." His sweet lips peak up into a wide smile. I press my lips tight together, looking at him annoyingly. That is so typical of him, he sits on his throne with his arms spread wide out, and girls jump on his lap straddling him for a kiss.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" I hear chanting from the crowd.

Kiss him? for a sec I do think about kissing the shit out of him, as a one-off, obviously. I mean look at him he's hot and those delicious lips of his. But no, I know how Dash works and he wants me to do this, so I can feed his huge ego. So no, I am not going to do that. I am not going to give him the satisfaction, like all those bimbos who cry out for him so desperately