°TWENTY-ONE

Nick's POV.
I slowly opened my eyes and blinked several time. My eyes immediately widened when i recognize that i was in a lab of some kind and strapped to a table with chains around my waist, ankle and wrist. I tried tugging at the chains but it won't bulge. "Don't bother, it was made with one of the strongest metals on earth. Its unbreakable" I whipped my head to where the sound was coming from and a woman dress in all black from her hair to here shoes walked toward me. "Mary" I whispered with venom and she smirked. "Or phantom. You can call me that too. I can see you've done your homework Nick and i really must commend you for taking out the other guys but there's still two more to kill and don't worry, I'll help you finish the job once they get here" I looked at her with confusion. " why would you help me kill the rest of your friends"  she looked at me with a funny expression before she burst out laughing. "Friends!" She said in between giggles before she finally looked serious "we're not friends, we're mainly acquaintances, you see we were all jilted scientists who was forced to come together to make ends meet" she pulled up a nearby chair and sat down. "You see, we loath each other but when money is involved, you try to make it work" I shook my head "what is inside me, what's wrong with me?" She sighed and shrugged " I don't know you'll have to ask Graham that.... Oh wait! He's dead!" She started to laugh hysterically before she suddenly stopped. "I don't know what was injected into you but i love the result, I've seen what you can do and i like it!. You see while you've been watching us, I have been watching you and you really aide me in getting rid of the guys but there's two more that has to die and when they do, I'll turn you into the perfect killing machine and then sell you to the Japanese mafia. Don't worry they are really interested in you and would be here in a month . "You're crazy!, I promise that when i get out of her I'll kill you!, you won't get away from me!" I shouted as she stood up and walked away. Not a minute passed by before i was being wheeled away by some men in white coats. A gadget  was placed on my head and a needle was injected into my chest making making me flinch. Some scientists were running tests and some were connecting the gadget in my head to a machine. "Operation Japanese weapon starts now" a button was pressed and bolts of electricity rushed to my brain making me spasm. I held in my screams but this hurts so much and i was relived when it stopped. Soon i was attached to a highly state of the art polygraph test machine. "Brain waves shows no change" I heard someone say " increased joules and start over" the machine was cranked up and was turned on again and this time few grunts came out of me. The machine stopped and it ended in a no result. They increased the joules and the last thing i whispered was Abby before i final allowed the screams to flow.

4 weeks later.

Third person's POV.
He has gone through a lot, in the beginning they tried to make him forget but Abby and all their shared memories was all he thought about. They kept trying and his barrier was slowly crumbling all he remembered was just a girls name called Abby and alas they finally succeeded. Gone were his past memories and all that stood in it place was a man who's powers has been unlocked and was now the perfect killing machine and his name is GR707.

Abby's POV.
I looked around the bakery and sighed nothing is the same since Nick has left. I haven't seen him in a month and a half and i was a little sad that he has abandoned me. When I first got here, i was overwhelmed with journalists, news reporters and  police officers. I just made up a story that i
was kidnapped and was about to be sold but i managed to get away.

Of cause some people believe me and some were a little skeptical about my story but i was relived when no body commented on that, they wished me well and a well month later i became old news. The bell chimed and i quickly look up in hope that it was Nick but it was just a customer. I quickly attended to the person and the rest of my day was spent attending to customer and thinking of the person that i love.

GR707/Nick's POV.
I came close to the mirror and looked at my reflection. My eyes pupils were translucent  and my hair is turning gray. I do not know who i am, I only know what mother told me and that my name is GR707. I'm able to levitate things and i am able to control electricity. In two days time I'll be given to a Japanese man and I'll aide him in battle. At least that what my mother told me. I looked around my room and sighed. Nothing was there except for a bed, desk and mirror. There are no pictures of me as a baby or me and mother together but she hasn't given me a reason to doubt her. I looked down at the white top and trousers i was wearing. That's the only color of clothing that i have.

The door opened and mother walked in with a bright smile on her face "how is my son?" She always ask and i always give here the same response "I'm fine mother"

Mary's POV.
I stroke Nick's cheek and inwardly smirked. He calls me 'mother' and it adds to my sweet victory. I excused myself and went out. I have gotten rid of jack and john and they met their Waterloo at the hands of my killing machine and soon after he is sold. I'll become the most richest and  powerful woman in the city.

*****†****************†*******††****

What do you think about the chapter?

Do you think Mary has won or is there another villain out there with an ulterior motive

And what do you think about Nick forgetting Abby.

To make up for not updating in a long time, Here is another chapter. Enjoy

Don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

THANKS

~Bolueniola