°four

Abby's  POV.

My heart was not at ease as I saw that someone else is about to be killed and I had no way of warning them. I turned on the TV and just switched to other news channels, trying to see if the name Michel pops out but all I saw was the news on Mr Graham. I switched off the TV and just headed back to the room where he kept the names of the people. I saw that there was a file on a side desk and I went towards it. I picked one up and just flipped through it and  Graham's picture dropped. I picked it up and looked at the file closely and saw that it was based on him

Name : Graham

surname : Mickelson

blood type :As

hair : sandy blond

eyes : black

age:50

Rank :CEO of Graham industries

Aim : Revenge

reports :dead

family :two wives and 4 kids.

i closed the file and picked another one, I opened it and saw  Michel's picture

Name :Michel

surname :Johnson

hair :Black

eyes :Topaz

age :45

blood group :AA

family :a wife and seven kids.

I closed the file again and dropped it on the table, my head was starting to hurt and before I have a panic attack, I walked out of the room. Judging by his research, he must have been following him for sometime. I walked down the stairs and just sat down. My head started to throb and I just groaned. My body made it that I felt hot and uncomfortable in my own clothes and I could fell sweat running down my back. I stood up and wobbled a little and just stayed there stunned. I was alright a few minutes ago and now what's happening. His room was not hard to find and I was glad that it wasn't upstairs. my clothes felt really tight and I just wanted to take it off. In less than two minutes, I has taken everything off and walked into his adjoining bathroom. I sat down and just waited for my body to calm down and ignore my shivering. The water was really cold as I didn't turn the heater on and then suddenly I felt the door opening and then a towel was wrapping me up and carrying me out of the bathroom. "you're sick",my kidnapper says to and tucked me in his bed." I'll be back", he says to me and then left the room only to return with a towel , a bowl of water and Some medicine. He handed me the medicine and gave me water from his nightstand. "thank you", I say to him and he just shook his head and placed the wet towel on my forehead and that all I remembered as the medicine started to kick in.

Nick's POV.

i bathe her head again, trying to soothe her hot flesh and just sighed, she was probably reacting to the change of environment and my profession. After being sure that she was asleep, I went to pick up her clothes and put it in the dirty laundry. I took my bag and went into the room upstairs. I looked around and my eyes zeroed in on the files on the table and I knew that she has touched it. I just sighed and picked up Michel Johnson's file and a pen and wrote my reports.

reports : will be at a fundraising event in two days with his wife and first born, 2 bullet proof cars, approximately 30 armed men and tight security.

i finished writing it and just chuckled, even with the tight security I'll still manage to breech it because I have help from the inside and I'll spend more time with my baby as I wait for the two days to pass. I put away my sniper and walked out of the room. I checked on Abigail and saw that she was still asleep so I went to the kitchen and prepared chicken soup. I put it in a flask, so as not to get cold and then went to the living area. I sat down on the sofa and just turned on the TV. images of Graham Mickelson flooded as police were still investigating what had happened as there were no leads or suspects they fear that it might be a cold case. I just switched to another station and the movie Xxx:return of xander cage was airing. I just relaxed on the sofa and started watching it.

The credits started rolling and I turned the TV off. I went to my room again and Abby was still asleep, so I just went to the supermarket to get groceries and some baking supplies, so she won't be bored when I'm not there. After that I headed to a clothes store and purchased clothes in Abby's size and bought her underwear and toiletries. I headed home with all the stuff and just started to organise what I bought. First I arranged the groceries and then walked in to  a room next to mine. That will be Abby's room and I arranged all I have bought in the wardrobe, drawers and toilet. I headed to my room and took the towel off Abby's forehead,by then the towel was warm so I soaked it in the cold water in the bowl and placed it on Abby's forehead and  just sighed at this rate she won't wake up till tomorrow. there goes my chicken soup.

******************************

hope you enjoyed the chapter?

some of you say that the male POV is to short so I tried to make it long this this time around.

don't forget to

Vote. Comment. share.