°SIX

Abigail's POV.
I woke up with stat and realized that I must have fallen asleep on the couch. I look around and was shocked when I saw that it was dark outside. I sat up and waited for the black dots in my eyes to focus and then looked around. He's not home yet and I'm grateful for that. my stomach growled and I realized that I haven't eaten since. I stood up and walked to the kitchen and on the counter was a covered plate with a note on it. I picked up the note and read it.

I'm sorry that I can't be with you now Angel, I'm afraid I have important work to do and I'd be busy. I prepared food for you to eat when you wake up, I couldn't bring my self to wake you up because you looked so peaceful. Expect me tomorrow, don't know which time yet. I love you

~Nicholas.

i sighed and opened the plate. The Smell of homemade lasagna. It was cold and so I reheated it. I took bottled water from the fridge with my food. I looked at the food, having second thoughts about eating it but when my stomach growled again, all rational explanations left me. I dug into the lasagna and then drank the water. After washing the plate. I walked back to the parlour. That was the best lasagna I have ever tasted.

i turned on the TV to help lighten the deafening silence. I looked at the time and saw that it was past midnight, so I switched it off. I walked back to my supposed room and after saying my prayers and locking the door fell into a dreamless sleep.

Nick's POV.
I stared at Michael Johnson as he arrived for the annual fundraiser . I watched with disdain and disgust as he posed on the golden carpet with his wife and son. He was surrounded by security guards as he entered the fundraiser through the VIP section. I adjusted my suit and walked into the venue. After checking my fake name in, I was cleared to enter. I sat down and watched how the bidding started. I looked at the time and saw that it was 2 in the morning,i miss my angel and just want to go back to her but after I complete this mission. I looked at Michael's table and saw that there were bringing him wine in a glass, here's my chance. I stood up and maneuvered my way to his table. I looked and saw that the bodyguards were distracted and then pretended to be drunk.

"sir are you alright", one of the guards say to me and I nodded "toilet ", I say to him and he nodded. He took me to the bathroom and then was when I strike. With a Jab in his neck, the guy was out cold so I put on his outfit. After tying the man up. I walked back to the event. After assuming the guys post with a quick flick on my hand, a quick dissolving pill has been added to Michele's drink and I smirked when he drank it.

i walked back to the toilet and pulled out a duffle bag from under the sink. I removed the guys cloth and put on my black overalls. I put my suit back in the bags and waited in one of the stalls. its just a matter of time before Michael charges in here and then I can go home to my angel.

******************************
Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

sorry for not updating yesterday, my connection was down.

don't forget to

vote

comment

share

thanks

bolueniola