°FIFTEEN

Abby's POV
I woke up with a start and tensed when i felt arms wrapped around my waist. I used my side eye to look at who was behind me. I relaxed when i saw that it was Nick. I don't know what is happening to me. This guy is a serial killer that could probably squash me at one fight but i feel more comfortable in his arms.

I listened to the soft rain as it landed on the roof like a tune. It was no longer morning but dusk and i was too comfortable to even move. I snuggled deeper into his chest and felt him tighten his arms.

I closed my eyes as his masculine scent invaded my nostrils but quickly snapped my eyes open as i thought about what i was doing. Here i am cuddling with my kidnapper!.

I tensed and pried his hands away from my waist. I quickly jumped out of the bed, shocking him. He stared at me shocked and pulled himself up to a sitting position. "Whats wrong?" He asked with worry in his voice. I felt my eyes water and just went outside.

The hallway was dark and i had to move carefully. I reached the stairs and and about to take a step down the stairs but was stop a hand on my elbow. "Careful!" I stopped and watched as he shuffled away and soon the hallway was soon bright. I blinked my eyes a few times to get used to the sudden brightness and soon he was in front of me.

"What happened?" He asked again and i sighed "what's wrong! Everything! I mean you kidnapped me and here i am cuddling with you! I don't know what's happening to me! When I'm around you i just lose my self and i don't know why because you're a killer!" I stated and took a deep breath, i looked at him and saw that he face showed hurt. "Well what do you want me to do, i-i can't let you go" he stated and i suddenly felt anger "WHY!" I snapped but he didn't saw anything. I nodded and turned to walk down the stairs "Give me fifteen days!" He said and i turned to look at him "and after fifteen days?" I asked and he nodded "I'll let you go" he whispered and stared at him shocked before flashing a wide smile "Fifteen days" I stated and hurried down the stairs.

I quickly entered my room and turned on the lights, i slid against the door. I can't believe he agreed to let me go but why don't i feel happy?. This was want i wanted and he agreed to give me that in fifteen days but i can't help but feel sad. I stood up and started pacing around the room. What's wrong with me?, i thought to myself and groaned. My eyes caught the mirror and i stared at my reflection. Could i be falling in love with Nick?. I gasped as i kept staring at myself. I shook my head and moved towards the bed. I laid on the bed and stared up at the ceiling as the word love kept echoing in my head. I sighed and turned to my side. This was going to be a sleepless night.

Nick's POV.
I walked back to the room and sat on the bed. My heart felt heavy as i thought about letting her go after fifteen days. 'why can't you let me go?' I thought about what Abby asked and i sighed. 'I can't let you go because i love you, i love you Abby. I have loved you since the first day i day i saw you and would like to build a family with you when all this revenge is over and done with', I thought to myself and then buried my head in my arm. Love does hurt.

The next day
I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth fast as my mind recreated what happened last night.

I walked down the stairs and saw Abby preparing breakfast "Good morning!" She cheerfully stated and i just nodded and went to sit on the couch. I turned on the TV and a action movie was playing.

A tray was placed in front of me and i looked up at her. "E-enjoy" she stated and i again nodded and concentrated on the movie.

I saw her leave but didn't acknowledge her or turn to thank her. I sighed as she finally left my presence. I have to distance myself from her starting from now so that it will be okay to let her go when the time comes.

Abby's POV.
I watched him from the kitchen as he ignored the  meal i cooked for him and concentrated on the television. I realized that he was ignoring me and i should be okay with it but I'm not.

I went back to the sitting area after after a few minutes and forced a smile on my face as i reached him "you've not still eaten breakfast, it's already cold" i stated and he just stared at the tray before shrugging.

I felt anger rising at being ignored and looked at him "I can't take this anymore!" I shouted and he turned to stare at me shocked "Don't ignored me. How dare you ignore me and make me out to be the bad guy!" I knew i was sounding hysterical but i just wanted to get a reaction from him and when i got nothing, i resorted to pleading "please talk to me, even a good morning is enough for me" he stood up and walked towards me "I'm sorry for ignoring you, I'm so sorry" he stated and then pulled me into a hug. He pulled away and then kissed my forehead. I stared up at him and he eyes met mine and soon we were both leaning in until...

_______________________________________
Make me happy by pressing the star button below

And also comments, I love reading and answering comments.