°SEVEN.

Nick's POV.
I didn't have to wait long as Michael came barging into The toilet. I smirked when he told his guards to stay outside of the toilet. He burst into the stall next to me and then I heard him sighed as he happily did his business. I heard him come out and the tap turn on. I fixed my mask in place and walked out. His head was bent so I walked towards him. I tapped him on his shoulder and his head shot up. I placed my hand on my lips and brought out a gun and he quickly nodded. I motioned for him to turn around and he did. "w-who are you?", he asked me and I smirked "there's no need for question and answer Michael because you are going to die", I say to him and watched his place face "pleas- please I have wife and kids and they need me", he said to me and rage flowed through me. "Really... now you remember. Well do you remember 20 years ago what you did?", i asked him while fixing fiddling with the gun. "2-20 years ago , I don't remember", he says to me and I shook my head "Remember The experiment", I say to him and his eyes widened. I pulled my mask off and waited for his reaction. "Greg?", he says and I shook my head "his son nick whom you thought was dead. Did you think my dad was heartless enough to kill me?", i say to him "b-but it should have killed you it wasn't ready unless...." He looked at me with fear and I smiled "let's just say I am a product", I say to him and he was about to comment when I pointed the gun at his head "enough chitchat, it time to die", I say to him and he quickly shook his head. "No you don't understand. It will take control of you. I can help you-",. The bullet was lodged deep in his forehead and I watched as he crumbled to floor." let me take care of that", I say to him and then dragged his body to a nearby stall. i quickly changed my clothes to the bodyguard clothes and placed my two clothes into the bag. I checked on the Man and he was still asleep. I walked out with the bag and smirked when they were only two security so I moved to one "you do not want to go In there. I had to escaped the smell", I say to both of them and they both chuckled. I excused myself and walked walked back to the fundraiser and then outside. I got in my car and drove home. I entered the house silently. I looked at the time and it was a little after three. I waked up to Abby's room and used my spare key to open the door. I sighed when I heard her even breathing so I closed the door. i removed the clothes and crashed on the bed and I was asleep within minutes.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE. FOLLOW

THANKS.