°ELEVEN

Nick's POV.
I finally got out of bed and immediately went to shower. I sighed at the cool water cascaded down my back. I heard Abby's door open and then heard the clattering of pots and pans.  After I was done, I brushed my teeth and went back to my room. I put on some sweatpants and sweatshirt and then brushed my hair back. I walked downstairs and the smell of pancakes invaded my nostrils. "good morning", I remarked and she jumped and looked at me shocked before relaxing "i-i didn't hear you come in, good morning, how are you feeling?", she asked me and I felt my eyes sting with unshed tears. I was happy that she cared about me. "I'm fine, great in fact", I stated and then excused my self. I walked to the parlour and sat down on the couch. I grabbed the remote and put on the TV. My eye widened when I saw that they were still searching for Abby and I suddenly felt a surge of anger. Abby is mine and mine only!. I gripped the remote tightly and didn't know what happened but my palm suddenly light up and a white light went through the remote which in turn affected the TV and the lights. The light started flickering and immediately I let the remote go. it stopped and the TV came back on. I looked at my palm in shock as the light slowly and carefully faded away. I jumped when a tray was placed on the table in front of me. I opened my month and tried to say something but nothing came out so I just smiled. "a-are you already, you look a little pale",she asked and I smiled and shook my head" I'm fine and thank you for breakfast ", I stated and she nodded and excused her self. I heard the door close softly and sighed. I need answer and there was only one way to get it,i will have to pay a visit to George, my next target and soon.

Abby's POV.
I closed the door softly and sank to the floor shocked. I know I'm not dreaming, I saw the lights come out of his palm. it affected the television and lights. I shook my head as many thoughts ran through my mind and how is it was all connected to the people on his list. My head started throbbing and I walked towards and laid down wanting to take a power nap.

my eyes snapped open as I felt the lights flicker. I looked around and quietly as my fuzzy brain tried to figure out what was wrong and then it suddenly dawned on me. Nick!. I walked towards my door and cautiously opened it. I looked around but the living area was empty so I went up stairs. I walked towards Nick's the room and opened it but what I saw shocked me.

Everything in the room was floating except the bed which Nick was currently sleeping on. The bed side table, the lamb Nick's clothes, trousers, shoes and some other things. I walked towards Nick and saw that he was glowing. I slowly shook him but no answer. "Nick", I stated and shook him again and this time his eyes snapped open. He looked at me and I stared at him shocked as his pupils were cat like and electric blue but all that was lost when I felt something hard hit my head and all I saw was black.

******************************
Hey guys sorry for not updating earlier, the draft got deleted so I had to rewrite it.

This chapter is dedicated to all of you for checking out my new book Ryder. thank you all for the views, votes and lovely comments.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter?

don't forget to vote

comment

share

thanks.