°NINETEEN.

Nick's POV.
There was a knock on the door again and i quickly put on my lab coat and picked up my mask. "Like how you killed me in front of my father so will you die in front of your daughter. I want you to stay for a few minutes after i go and then you excuse yourself go to the last floor and jump" he opened his mouth to protest but i cooed him softly "no, don't speak please, you would have to do that. Don't try to alert the guards because i know where you live and a bomb has already been planted there. You snitch and Boom!. Everybody dies." I was about to put on the mask when he moved towards me and got down on his knees begging "please! Show mercy!" I shook my head and glared "You showed me and my father none. Rip Stanford. If you are not dead in fifteen minutes, then you will be burying your family. Its time to pay for your sins". I put on the mask and moved to the door. I opened the door and the girl entered. She didn't even acknowledge my presence before going to whine to her day about some shoes she want which was on Amazon.

I looked around and quickly went up the stairs to the last floor. The place was completely deserted and i smirked. Perfect. I was stamping my feet and pretending to be reading some important letter from a notice board I turned and watched as the elevator button opened and in walked out Stanford. I watched from the corner of my eyes as tears were dripping down his fat cheeks. He climbed on the railing and was shaking like a poodle. He stood slowly halfway but quickly stopped and crouched down quickly. I watched with amusement as he started to shake his head. "I can't do this" i watched as he tried to get off the railing and i sighed with disgust as i came to the realization that he was  willing to sacrifice his own family to live. he was almost off when Karma decided to aid me. His foot slipped and he felt to the ground. I quickly went back to the room i had come out from, masking the screams and thud of a body landing. I quickly off the lab coat and mask. I went to retrieve my bag and sucker cups. I skillfully got down and then i was in my car.

Police cars and an ambulance seemed to arrived as people in lab coats began to filter out of the building. I turned on my car and drove back home. An image of Abby filling my mind.
.......
I arrived at home and quickly went up stairs. I went to my 'work place' and removed my boots and the school bag. Another man bites the dust. I chuckled and then went to my room. I removed the black shirt and trousers. I just crawled into bed in my boxers and closed my eyes as i tried to catch some sleep. My eyes opened again when i thought about what Stanford said about the blue liquid and altered DNA. Well i wouldn't know until i visit my next target. Jack Sternberg. I closed my eyes as exhaustion finally took over.

The next day.

Abby's POV.
I opened my eyes slowly and smiled at the place i had accustomed to calling my room. 12 more days to go. My smiled disappeared as i thought about it. I don't know why I am not happy with the realization that i will be home soon.

I can't bear the thought of knowing that Nick will lonely after the next few days are over. I slowly sat up from the bed and thought of my mother. She must be so worried and here i was thinking about my kidnapper.

I stoop up and walked to my wardrobe. I took out a yellow sunflower gown with bra and underwear. I took my towel and then went to the bathroom.

I did my daily routine and then went back to my room. I fished dressing and then went outside. I was feeling lazy today so i just laid on the couch and closed my eyes.

I didn't know how long I've been laying there until i felt a finger on my cheek. I opened my eyes slowly and was stared up at the amused face of Nick. "Are you okay?He asked and i nodded. I sat up and blushed. "I'm sorry, I'll go prepare breakfast" I was about to stand up but he shook his head. "You look tired don't worry rest, I'll prepare breakfast for us today" I was shocked but just nodded and watched him walk away. I relaxed back on the couch. I smiled as i heard pots and pans clanging around. I turned on the television and switched it to a soap opera.

~*~
I was so engrossed in the suspense i was watching that i didn't notice him behind me until he spoke. "Breakfast" he said in a sing song voice. I turned around and followed him to the dining table. I marveled at the breakfast and smiled. "Looks delicious" he pulled out a seat for me and i smiled and sat down. There was was a comfortable silence between us as we commenced eating. I looked at him and sighed as i came to the full realization. I was most definitely in love with Nick Bates.

***********************************
How do you like this chapter?

What do you think about Abby's confession?

Don't forget to

VOTE.

COMMENT.

SHARE.

THANKS.