Opposites Attract Part 2 (Kise X Reader)

Requested by iamKhrfan123

(Y/N) and Kise really hit it off. They have been dating for a month and everything changed.

You weren't as cold to him (at times) and actually allowed him to yell, if you were feeling happy.

Kise didn't mind this. He loved that you were growing used to him and gave him a chance.

Sometimes you would return to your tsundere-like ways but he still stayed. When he would yell or scream, you would snap at him, but he wouldn't say anything because it was better to take it than lose you.

Today though, was another game against a rival school, so he wanted to ask you to come.

(Y/N) was checking her locker when it closed suddenly.

"Hey!--Oh Kise!" you calm down.

"Sorry if I scared you!" he quickly bowed.

"Oh it's okay," you chuckle at this.

You always laughed when he would apologize constantly.

"Oh okay! I would like to ask you something," he loosens the tie of his uniform nervously.

"Sure. What is it?" you raise a brow.

"Can you come to my game later? We're going against a really strong team and I would like it if you were there," he smiles shyly, looking at the floor.

(A/N: Oddly I find this so cute)

"Sure. I've never been to a basketball game before," you shrug. "There's gonna be a lot of people there though."

"Well of course because it's a basketball game (Y/N)!" he grins widely. "I hope that doesn't stop you from going."

He frowns and you couldn't help but feel guilty. You really didn't want to go because being around people wasn't something you liked.

But a decent part of you wanted to experience what a basketball game was like. You've never been to one so something new should be good.

You take a breath.

"I'll go."

"WHA---REALLY?! OH MY GOSH THANK YOU (Y/N)! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" he squeezes you tightly.

You became stiff and he noticed.

"SORRY! SORRY! INVADING PERSONAL SPACE!" he dusts you off.

Secretly you liked it though. But you didn't want to admit it so easily.

"See you there!" he waves, skipping off.

"See ya," you smile to yourself.

Later that day, (Y/N) arrived at the gym and noticed how crowded it was.

'Wow he wasn't kidding. There must be thousands of people here!'

Already you felt nervous and a bit shy.

'Where is he?!'

"(Y/N) over here!"

You look and see Kise at the bench near the court, with his teammates.

Walking over, you observe each player.

There was one who looked really serious and scary, with spiky, black hair and stone-cold blue eyes.

(A/N: THAT'S MY MAN!😍)