Eyes On Me Too(Kuroko X Reader)

(Y/N) absolutely loved dogs. No question about it.

When you first started dating Kuroko, you couldn't help but fangirl over Nigou.

He was just as adorable as your boyfriend, but in dog form.

{Present Day in the Park}

"Awww Nigou!" (Y/N) runs after him. "Come back!"

Nigou scurries over to Kuroko and hops in his arms.

"Arf arf!" he cuddles against your boyfriend's chest.

(A/N: I have gone down to making animal noises now😂. Also Nigou is so adorable omg😭. I wonder what exact breed he is.)

"I wanna hold you!" you pout, crossing your arms. "No fair!"

"Oh (Y/N) don't worry," Kuroko pats your head. "He will come back to you soon."

"I want him now though! He's so precious!"

Kuroko paused on what he was about to say. A pang of jealousy hit him. Did you like the dog a bit more than him?

'No that's not it,' he shakes his head.

Crawling onto Kuroko's head, Nigou looks down at you and smiles, wagging his tail.

"Aw come down here!" you coo, grabbing him and cradling him in your arms. "My baby! Mwah! Mwah! Mwah!"

Staring, Kuroko looks down at the ground.

{Kuroko's POV}

It's wrong to feel jealous. But I wish she would pay more attention to me. Nigou cannot help he is cute, but I like when she says I am too.

{Regular POV}

"(Y/N) do you love me as much as Nigou?"

You are taken aback by his sudden question.

"Of course I love you Kuroko! I love Nigou as well! Why do you ask?" you raise an eyebrow.

"Um..." his face reddens. "You seem to pay more attention to him."

"Oh Kuroko..."

You place Nigou gently on the ground and walk over to him.

"You're my boyfriend and you mean the world to me. I just love dogs a lot!" you clutch his hands in yours. "But you're a cutie too."

Pinching his red cheeks, he smiles and feels better.

"Thank you (Y/N). It means a lot to me."

"Aw don't thank me!" you grin. "Hm...now that I think of it...we're practically Nigou's parents."

"Like our child?" he blinks.

"Yep!" you giggle. "He's our cute baby!"

The mention of babies flusters him and he stands still as a statue.

"You okay Kuroko?" you poke his arm.

"Yes I am," he returns to normal. "Shall we go home?" he grabs your hand.

"Mhm!" you nod.

Kuroko places Nigou on his head, where the dog wags his tail eagerly and pats his paws against his blue hair.

"Aw you're both so cute!" you wiggle Nigou's paw.

They both blush (if it's even possible for a dog to blush😂).

"Even alike too," you laugh.

Continuing down the road, you both make it home and spend the rest of the day playing with Nigou.

Even giving him a bath, which ended in you and Kuroko having a water fight with bubbles and soap everywhere. It was a great time with your boyfriend, who you gave your whole attention to.

A/N: It's almost 2 AM for me😵. Sorry I haven't written for this book in a while😥. This is a really short story😅It's just a quick one so I can make up for my little break! I've been so focused on my lemon book that's why. I feel like my lemons sound the same so I'm self-conscious af😥. I have a BUNCH of ideas for this book which is good tho😁. But now I have my history final and I have to study for my math test next week😵. Finals weeks so😅😅😅Kill me😵. I actually have a special 3K special story I'm working on!🙃 It's gonna take me a while to finish it tho cuz it's ALOOOOT👏🤘👍😇. Thanks for reading!😘