Playground😆 (Kagami X Reader)

"Kagami chase me!"

[Y/N] yells while running around the playground.

Your boyfriend decided to take you here on a date for a change. Being a child at heart, you gladly accepted.

"Hey wait a minute [Y/N]! I didn't hear you say when to start!" he calls, while chasing you. "No fair!"

"Your just too slow!" [Y/N] teases. "C'mon hurry up!"

"Alright fine!"

Minutes of running later, you decide to hide under the slide until he comes close enough to scare him.

"[Y/N]!!!! [Y/N]!!!! Where are you? We're playing hide and seek now?!" he calls out. "Wow she's quick."

It takes a while for him to be nearby.

His footsteps can be heard coming closer and closer and closer...until...

"BOO!"

"AHH!!!!" he flails his arms.

Falling on his butt, he blushes a deep red.

"[Y/N]!!! Why'd you do that?!"

"I wanted to surprise you Kagami!" you giggle, while helping him up. "I'm sorry. Are you hurt?"

"No, not too bad," he sighs. "My butt hurts though."

"I guess it's cuz you FELL for me huh?" you elbow his arm and snicker.

Chuckling at your joke, he rubs your head.

"Your so corny [Y/N]! My butt hurts and your making jokes!"

"Psh your fine! My tiger man is invincible!" you poke his nose.

"True. I'm very strong too!" he grins.

Grabbing you by the waist, he swings you around in the air.

"Hey! Put me down! Alright! Alright! Your strong! Your strong!" [Y/N] giggles. "Kagami!!!"

"Aw alright!" he puts you down. "Your no fun!"

"Aw we'll have plenty of fun when we get home," you smirk, running your fingers along his chest. "Won't we?"

"You dirty woman! Don't say that!" he sweats nervously. "But yeah we do."

Gripping your hand, a smile appears on his face.

"We always have fun. Either at home or outside. Everything's great with you."

Planting a kiss on your hand, he leads you to the swings.

Sitting on an empty seat, Kagami soon pushes you.

Your legs kick in the air and his laugh serenades you.

"Higher! Higher!" you demand. "Use your strong arms!"

"Alright [Y/N]!"

Exerting all his strength into his arms, he pushes you so fast that you almost fall off.

"Hey! Too strong! What are you? Hercules?!" you chuckle. "That's enough!"

"Okay then!"

Hopping off the seat, you make your way to the slide.

"Kagami! Come slide with me!" [Y/N] waves to him.

Nodding, he makes his way up the steps and places his legs on your sides, securing you in place.

//Best seat huh(☞ ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)☞//

Clutching his legs, he pushes off and you two slide down.

Giggling like a little girl, you hop off as soon as it's over.

"That was so fun! Let's go again!"

"[Y/N] it's almost lunch time! You promised to make me something" Taiga yawns loudly. "I want a hamburger! I don't care if you make it."

"Alright fine I'll make you one," sighing, you grab his hand and walk towards home. "Let's go."

Hearing disappointment in your voice, he whispers in your ear.

"We can play more at home."

His husky voice sent chills down your spine, as you knew exactly what he was talking about.

//🙃🙃🙃//

Clearing your throat, you ignore his comment and finally make it home.

"That was delicious [Y/N]!" Taiga wipes his mouth with a napkin. "Your a really good cook."

"Aw thanks!" you smile. "I guess I'll clean up now."

Feeling two arms wrap around your waist, you knew he had other plans.

"Save it for tomorrow alright?"

Sighing, you soon found yourself lifted off the ground and soon on the bed.

Let's just say you two had some fun ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ -

Note: Don't judge the dirty stuff😂. I feel like improving my writing/changing it up a bit cuz I'm worried they all sound the same/similar.