His Queen👑👸(Akashi X Reader)

MY FIRST AKASHI STORY!!! 😭😭😭FINALLY! 😁😁😁 Hope you guys enjoy! 😇

"Akashi you don't have to do this..."

Staring up at the chandelier the maids place above the dining room table, you sweat-drop in embarrassment.

"Why not [Y/N]? I want this dinner to be perfect for my queen," his heterochromatic eyes bore into yours. "Besides, you said you wanted a simple date."

You said a "simple" date, yet here you two are sitting at the long dining room table; Filled with many different kinds of food and fancy china; Even the silverware is real and glistening under the light. Rich people lives.

You were at Akashi's mansion and wow it was HUGE. A long winding staircase led up to the many bedrooms and other rooms. There was a library, garden, swimming pool, etc. He was VERY rich.

"I think you misunderstand the word 'simple,'" you chuckle. "I still love this. Thank you so much!"

"Anything for you," sipping some wine, he smiles. "Drink up."

//Alright so...😂Don't flame me for the drinking wine part😌. Only thing I could think of😅//

"I don't drink wine," you say, tapping your fingers nervously on the table. "I know how you get, when you start drinking too."

"That's why I got it," he says, signaling the maid. "Pour some for my dear."

Nodding, the maid hurries over to you, and pours a decent amount in your glass.

Thanking her, you nervously look down at the glass. Gripping the cup, you smile up at your boyfriend.

"Shouldn't we eat first?"

"Ah yes your right," he agrees. "You may start."

"Ah Akashi-kun, I can't eat before you. You can eat first," you wave shyly.

"No [Y/N]. My beloved needs to eat first. I will gladly wait. So eat up. I order you," he says in a serious tone.

Heeding his demand, you start eating the fillet steak placed in front of you. Well done, just how you like it.

Cutting into the steak and slowly eating, you nod cheerfully at Akashi.

Pleased with his work, he starts to eat.

After eating many dishes, you finish and get up.

"Thank you Akashi for this! I loved everything!" wrapping your arms around his neck, you jump up and down.

Chuckling at your reaction, he wraps your legs around his waist and carries you into the room.

//That'd be pretty awkward for me, considering I'm 5'6" 😂😂😂//

Gently laying you down on the bed, he grins widely. His face inches from yours.

"My love you look so beautiful. Has anyone told you that lately?"

"Yes, you have...like a thousand times," you remind him giggling.

"Well I am the only person who can tell you that. I do not want any other peasant trying to steal you away," he growls lowly. "Especially my teammates. Those lowlifes think they can steal any girl who comes waltzing in. Not on my watch."

Holding your stomach laughing, you point at his scary face.

"Bakashi! They don't have a chance with me!!!" you cry laughing. "Their idiots and don't have any chances!"

//I dunno about Y'ALL...but Reo can take me ANYTIME 😍😍😍//

Walking over to his desk, he looks at his scissors. Gliding his fingers over them, he smirks.

"I'll make sure they don't."

"Hey I don't want you to get in trouble! Don't do anything drastic!" you scold him.

"Fine," rolling his eyes, he sits next to you. "I just do not want to lose you. I want to buy you everything in the world to make you happy."

"Oh Akashi," holding his hands in yours, you make him face you. "I don't need you to buy me everything to show your love. My love does not need to be bought. I genuinely love you. My King."

Grinning at these words, he tackles you onto the sheets.

"Thank you [Y/N]. I love you more than all the money in the world," he says, sighing into your neck.

"I love you more than anything," responding back, you play with his hair.

"Let's have another date tomorrow," he suggests. "Anything you want."

"Alright. Thank you, your highness," you giggle.

"Of course, my ravishing queen."