Warmth (Akashi X Reader)

[Y/N] stares out the window at the gloomy, gray sky.

Today was a boring one. Just bleh.

Akashi sits in the chair across the room of the study, reading a book.

He was always reading something.

Casually walking around the room, you look at the many books placed on the shelves.

A reader's heaven.

Clicking your tongue, you sigh to yourself. You wanted attention.

Even though the fireplace warmed up the room, [Y/N] wore a huge sweater with sweatpants.

Glancing over at his stoic face, you wonder how to get his attention.

Then you got it.

Taking a sip of his tea, Akashi looks up to see you lost in your thoughts.

'Silly girl," he thought. 'Always daydreaming.'

Turning back to his book, he wonders if you're thinking of him.

You were.

And you had an idea.

Tiptoeing, so you wouldn't disturb him, you went into the bedroom to change.

Shoveling through your drawers, you find a pair of high-waisted black shorts.

Studying the piece of clothing, you grin to yourself.

Slipping of your sweatpants, you pull up the shorts and admire your bare legs in the mirror.

Perfect.

Closing your drawer, you pull the sweater down over your shorts and head back to the study.

Barely noticing your absence, Akashi gets up to find another book.

"Hmmm...this should be good," he mumbles to himself. "I need to strengthen my knowledge."

Sitting back down, he starts to read again.

However the book was soon taken out of his hands.

"What are you doing [Y/N]?!--[Y/N]?" his eyes fall down to your clothes.

"Making you take a break," you hum softly. "You've been reading all day."

"Yes. That is what I do in here. My question is why are you dressed like that?" he raises an eyebrow.

Rolling your eyes at his clueless facade, you place the book on the shelf.

Looking down at him, [Y/N] sits on his lap, facing him.

Your arms wrap around his neck and legs trap his in a tight grip.

"Because I want you to pay attention to me," [Y/N] whispers in his ear. "Don't you miss me?"

"Of course I do," he smirks. "I wanted your attention too."

Before you could answer, his hands travel up your back, achieving a gasp from you.

"No shirt I see," he breathes into your neck. "Just the way I like it."

Your body shivers at his sensual touch.

"Akashi..." you manage to say under hitched breaths.

"Hmm? Don't deny you like when I touch you," he licks his lips, while eyeing your neck.

"I do," you admit, blushing deeply. "Your just irresistible."

"So are you," he moves the hair away from your neck, exposing your skin to him. "Very irresistible."

Tasting your skin, he licks your neck slowly, never stopping for breath.

Angling your neck, he figures to get a better chance at finding your sweet spot.

Squeezing your eyes shut, you hold back moans of pleasure.

Gripping your left thigh, he grins slyly.

"[Y/N] you should know by now not to tease me. Punishments must be carried out."

"Y-yes...A-Akashi..." you moan. "I understand."

"Good," he smiles. "But I suppose you still need to be punished for now."

Placing his finger on your lips, he opens your mouth partly.

His half-lidded eyes stare into yours, as he nibbles on your bottom lip.

Frustrated at his constant teasing, you kiss him softly, playing along to his game.

Chuckling, he slips his tongue into your mouth, savoring your taste.

Entangling yours with his, you fight for dominance.

However, he soon wins.

Moaning into each other's mouths, you pull away for breath.

"Akashi! I need to breathe first!" you pant.

"Hm I guess," he teases, caressing your collarbone. "I think this also needs to be tended to."

Sucking on your soft flesh, he relishes your soft moans.

"Akashi..."

Purple marks soon form and your face burns in embarrassment.

"Great! Now everyone is going to see them!"

"Hm. Just shows I marked what is mine," he grins.

Gripping your back, he licks your lips seductively.

"Your body is a work of art. I want to see it all."

Catching on to what he meant, you whisper in his ear.

"You'll see later."

"You make it hard for a man to hold back [Y/N]," he growls into your ear.

"I know I do," [Y/N] giggles. "But you can wait."

Getting off his lap, you run to the bedroom in a giggling fit.

"[Y/N] come back here!" he chuckles.

Hopping on the bed, he soon comes in.

Motioning for him to join you, he makes no hesitation to pounce on you.

"I'll make you regret teasing me [Y/N]," his arm snakes around your back.

Note: Should I make a part 2? 🤔Would anyone want it to be a lemon?🍋