Heartbreaker: Part 2 (Yuki Saya X Kise)

Continuation of request by Yuki_De_Saya

Yuki's friend looked over at her.

"What happened?" she asks. "Did he do something?"

"He...he cheated on me," Yuki bursts into tears, covering her face. "I did everything I could for him! I don't know why! Just why?!"

"That bastard. Ooo you're lucky I didn't kill him when I had the chance. But he's a jerk and a waste of your time. Just forget about him."

"I can't. He is...was my first boyfriend so."

"And there are plenty of other fish in the sea Yuki," she pats her leg. "Don't worry. You're a beautiful girl. He's stupid if he thinks you're gonna mope all day. I have a special day planned for us."

"Huh? What are we gonna do?"

"Well I thought maybe we could watch a movie at my house, have a spa treatment, and order takeout or whatever you want!"

Yuki sighs and reluctantly smiles.

"Sure."

"Yuukiii. I know that look. You don't wanna do anything do you?"

"No...not really."

"Ah just give it a chance! Trust me. I promise you'll feel better."

"Promise?" Yuki squeaks.

"I promise."

Yuki and her friend arrive at the house and quickly run in.

"Whoo! We're gonna have so much fun!" her friend twirls around with her phone in hand. "Let's order in. Chinese? Pizza? Thai?"

"Just pizza," Yuki smiles, sitting down on the fur rug.

"Pizza it is!" her friend dials the number and soon orders.

Giggling at her, Yuki soon hears her own phone ding.

She looks at it.

From Kise:

Yukiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can we talk please?! I NEED TO EXPLAIN EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED! I REMEMBER NOW! PLEASE ANSWER! PLLLLEEEAAASSSEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

She rolls her eyes and throws her phone in her purse.

'He already broke my heart. He doesn't need to do it again.'

Yet a small pang of sadness hit her heart and she felt so alone.

'Why do I miss him?'

"Alright it'll be here sooon! Now I have different movies picked out! Comedy, horror, mystery romance---skip that one---and maybe even some children's movies! Yuki! Yuki what's wrong?"

"Maybe we can skip out on the movies and just eat?" Yuki painfully smiles.

Sighing, her friend sits next to her on the rug.

"I know you're still upset over him. I can tell. But I want you to know that I'm here for you and if you want to talk about it, then go ahead," she hugs Yuki tightly.

"Well...it does still bother me. He said he was drunk and didn't remember anything. But then he texted me a second ago and said now he remembers," Yuki explains.

"I'm sorry but I don't believe him. I bet he's just making this up," her friend rolls her eyes. "But I know how much you love him so. Maybe he can explain it. BUT when you're ready to see him again. Today is not a good time."

"You're right."

"Girl I know I am! And well we have the rest of the day to enjoy ourselves and do whatever we want!"

"That sounds nice."

Glad to hear her approval, Yuki's friend hears the doorbell and gets the pizza.

"Alrighty! Pizza is here!"

They soon eat and share laughs about past memories and embarrassing ones.

They didn't know though, that Kise was waiting outside.

"You got this. Even if she AND her friend kill you...you still have to tell the truth," he talks to himself.

Stepping up to the door, he rings the doorbell and waits.

"If that delivery guy is giving me more pizza, I'll gladly take it!" her friend laughs and opens the door. "Oh...it's you. Look. Yuki doesn't wanna see you right now."

"Please just let me talk to her! I promise it will be quick!" he pleads.

"I should kill you for making my best friend cry over a jerk like you," she grits her teeth.

"And you have every right to do so. But pleaaasssseee! Just for a few minutes I'm begging you!" he clasps his hands together and begs.

"Kise?"

Yuki appears behind her friend and stares at him with wondering eyes.

"Um...you can let him in," she whispers to her friend.

Giving him one last glare, she lets him in, but keeps a close watch.

"Yuki," Kise clutches her hands in his. "The girl called me and said that I...well kissed her because she reminded me of you and when my teammates took me back to my room, she just checked on me and left. I woke up fully clothed and everything! We didn't have sex! Do you believe me?"

"I mean you still kissed her so..." her friend crosses her arms, giving him a look.

"That is true," Yuki sighs, looking down at her feet.

"I know I can't make you forgive me, but I want you to know that I fully regret everything I put you through and want you to at least believe me when I say I love you so much. That's all."

He pulls her into his chest and kisses the top of her head.

"I'm not going to leave until you say you believe me. That's all I want to hear."

"Kise...I believe you..." Yuki touches his hand.

"Okay...I guess I'll leave then..."

"And I don't want you to go."

Kise's eyes widen.

"I'm still mad at you. But I don't know if I can bear to see you go," Yuki sighs.

"YUKI I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE YOU! YOU'RE THE ONLY GIRL IN THE WORLD I WANT AND NEED! I CAN'T SLEEP, EAT, AND LIVE WITHOUT YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!" he bawls down crying. "I'D RATHER DIE THAN BE WITHOUT YOU! PLEASE COME BACK TO ME! I WANT YOU BACK!"

"Damn he's about to break my windows," Yuki's friend grumbles.

(A/N: My spirit animal lol😂)

"Oh Kise," Yuki cries. "I can't be without you either. I want you back."

"Really?!" he grins widely through tears.

"Yes. Because even though you broke my heart once, I know you won't do it again. I know you're loyal to me, and you getting drunk...well we're past that now."

Wiping his nose, he picks Yuki up, whirling her around in the air.

"OHMYGOSHI'MSOHAPPYTHANKGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he cheers.

"But," Yuki looks down at him sternly.

"But what?" he sweatdrops, putting her down.

"If you pull another stunt like this again, I am gonna kill you."

Rubbing his hands together, he begs for forgiveness because this is Kise we're talking about. He's a drama queen.

"I WON'T DO IT AGAIN!"

"Alright I believe you," Yuki grins, patting his head. "Well I guess we can all hang out then."

"Sure," Yuki's friend hugs her. "Awww I'm glad you're happy again! And psst. I can always kill him for you if you want."

"HEY! I HEARD THAT!" Kise whines. "EVERYONE'S ALWAYS TRYING TO KILL ME! WAAHHHHH!"

Yuki hushes him with a kiss and he blushes deeply.

Hugging her from behind, his arms wrap around her tightly, making sure to never let go. Ever.

"Yuki you're the only one for me."

Note: I'm so sorry it took so long to finish this! 😥School is killing me and ruining my free time so😅. Anyway, it's short, but I hope it's alright 😌🙏. I am gonna hopefully post more so I don't get lazy.