My Crazy Blonde Man😇💛(Kise X Reader)

"BAAAABE DID YOU SEE ME ON THE COOOUUURRRTTTT?!?!?!!!!! I WAS SO GOOOOOD I BEAT EVERYONE SO GOOD!!!!!!!"
That voice. That ear-piercing screech...Kise. Of course after he won a game, he just had to show off especially to you.
"Yes I did Kise," you smiled gently at him. "You really kicked butt out there!"
"Pffft of course I did!" he winked, grabbing your hand with his. "I am the best after all!"
      Pretty soon, a blush formed on your cheeks. Even though he was your boyfriend, moments like these always seemed to fluster you. I mean he is Kise...a model...basketball player...and a hot guy. In fact, you realized how interesting your relationship was. He was super popular with girls and you were not popular at all actually. You were actually surprised he noticed you, after continuously dropping hints. As airheaded as he seems...he did catch on and it turned into something beautiful.
       "Baaaabe!!! Hellllooo?!?! Are you okay?! Do you have a fever?! Your face is red! OH MY GOSH YOU MUST BE SICK! WE NEED A DOCTOR!" he panicked, jumping up and down frantically.
"MY HONEY NEEDS CARE! HELP! HELP!"
"KISE! Calm down I'm fine!" you reassured, covering his mouth with your hand. "I just thought of something that's all."
      "Was it meeeee?" he sang while dancing around you. "I bet it was because you don't blush like this except when your with me!"
"S-shut up!" you covered your face. "Your too much."
"Awww but I'm a good 'too much'!" he pouted. "That's why you love me don't you?"
"I love your everything Kise," you blushed. "You mean the world to me."
"AWWWW!!! WAAAAHHHH!!!! MY BEAUTIFUL, PRECIOUS QUEEN, BABY, HONEY, BABE, BAE, WORLD, AND EVERYTHING LOVES ME!!!!! SEE THAT GUYS EVERYWHERE?! I CALL DIBS AND I'LL KICK ANYONE'S ASS WHO DARES TO TAKE HER FROM ME!!!!" he shouted aloud, waving his arms around dramatically.
     'Why is he like this,' you sweat dropped at your boyfriend's actions. You still loved him anyway.
"Ah that's right baby," you smiled, gripping his hand tighter. "I love you so much."
"I love you too!" he grinned, kissing the tip of your nose.

    The streets were dark, but luckily the street lights provided enough light for you two to see. There were other people around, mostly in the shops.
"WAAAHHH! WHAT'S THAT?!" he yelled. "SO PRETTY!!!!"
"What is it?" you asked, curious about what he was talking about.
"Wait right here!" he said as he sat you down on a bench. "It's a surprise so I'll be RIGHT back!"
Before you could protest, he was already in the store.
"What's he getting?" you asked aloud.

    "Not enough of you I see," a deep voice chuckled.
You looked around, frightened by the sudden words. It was dark so the outline of three men were present.
    "Hey she's pretty!" one of them snickered. "Maybe she wants a tough guy like me."
"Naw man! She wants to have some of me!"
"Shut up you two!" the leader grunted. "Let me handle this."
They all came into the light and you recognized them from your class. Always causing trouble and flirting with the girls. The first one was generally handsome with strong features and build, but you had Kise.
    "Just leave me alone," you managed to get out.
"Not a chance," the first one smirked, grabbing you and shoving you into a dark alley. "We're not finished with you."
"KISE! KI---" you screamed but one of his friends clamped a hand over your mouth, while the other held your hands behind your back.
"I.said.I'm.not.finished," the leader gritted his teeth, stepping towards you. "I've always had my eyes on you but that bastard took you first. I could've had you but you always loved that dumb blonde. Just cuz he's a model, basketball player, and popular. Tch. You have crappy taste. Buut I can make up for it." He took another step towards you, pushing his friends hand out of the way and grabbing your chin.
"Your sexy," he licked his lips. "I want you all to myself."
His friends chuckled in response, while you whimpered, praying for a miracle to happen. 'Kise where are you?!'

    His lips almost touched yours, when he slammed back into the wall, letting out a groan.
    "She's MY sexy woman, you bastards!" Kise gritted his teeth, as he held his fist in the air.
The leader staggered up and dashed towards him, but Kise saw this and Shoryuken---//I need to stop//---punched him in the chin. Blood sprayed from the man's mouth, sending chills down the other men's spines.
"We gotta go!" they both screamed in unison.
"Where do you think YOU two are going?" Kise glared with his signature serious look.
"Uh...," the men shook in fear. "Nowhere---"
Soon the two were in the air, as Kise held them by the back of their shirts.
"YOU belong in the trash," he said in a threatening voice as he dropped one of the men in a trash can. "There!"
Pretty soon he looked at the other man and gave him a piercing look. His eyes shone bright yellow, giving off a threatening aura. The man prayed for forgiveness but Kise was NOT having it.

     The blonde slammed the man into the wall, and punched him dead in the face. Blood trickled down the man's nose and forehead. Kise was not finished, as be repeatedly punched the man in the face, relishing every moment of it. You were so shaked up by what happened, that you didn't notice what was happening.
"KISE!" you yelled at him, seeing his actions.
"BUT HONEY THIS MAN DESERVES TO DIE!!! NO ONE DARES TO TOUCH MY SWEET AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!!!!" he screeched.
"Kise you don't want to go to jail though," you reminded him.
He remembered this and slowly let go of the man's collar, dropping him to the floor.
"Beat it you bastard, before I kill you," he said dead serious. "Go."
"O-okay!" the man spattered while running away.

    "BABY! I SHOULDN'T HAVE LEFT YOU!!!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!!! WAHHHH!!! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I'M SO SO SORRY!!!!! I'M SUCH A HORRIBLE BOYFRIEND LEAVING HIS GIRLFRIEND OUTSIDE WHERE SOME RUFFIANS GOT HER!!!" he cried while hugging you in a TIGHT embrace.
"It's okay Kise," you coughed out. "I wasn't harmed TOO bad. And...you can let go of me now...losing oxygen."
"NEVER LEAVE ME!!!! I'M NEVER GONNA LET YOU GO!!! NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP!!! NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN!!!!!---"
"Kise that song is so old," you covered his mouth. "And I said I'm FINE. Okay? So don't worry."
"Alright," he sighed. "I got you something though!"
"What is it?"
"THIS!"

    He took out a small box adorned with jewels. Inside were two rings with half of a heart on each one.
"These are halves of a promise ring. I promise to love you forever and always. Your the only girl I want to be with and I cherish our time together. Your mine and no one else's. No other girl compares to you and can take your place. No gift, object, or words can express my LOVE FOR YOU!!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!! PLEASE ME MINE ONLY!!!! BABY I LOVE CHUUUUU!!!!! BOO BOOOOOOO!!!!" he started to cry and wail.
"Awwww Kise! I love you so much!" you started to cry because those words touched you. Even though he was overdramatic...he always knew what to say. He really was your world and you never want to leave his side.

    His finger wiped away your tear, as he lifted your chin up to his. Half-lidded eyes stared into yours, as his lips touched yours. A passionate, soft kiss sent chills down your spine because this one was different from the others. You kissed back and relished the moment. This lasted for minutes, until you two gasped for air.
"Your a great kisser," he winked, holding your hand and swinging it. "Let's go home."
"Alright babe," you winked at him.
A blush formed on his face as he grinned widely at you. The long walk home would be interesting.

Note: This is the FIRST ever fan fiction I've EVER posted😅. Originally this was on Tumblr but a friend sorta suggested I post on here😌😂. This is honestly crappy😅. So sorry if it isn't that good😌. I will use (Y/N) more or however people like to be called in fan fiction😄😄😄.

This is for 707cherri!!! 😍😍😍 She's my Tumblr babe and such a sweetheart!!!😆😆😆(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ )