I'll Always Be Here Nanodayo💚💓(Midorima X Reader)

The clouds were dark and grey. Weather forecasts showed a 50% chance of rain, but it probably wouldn't happen.

Lying on the couch with a hand resting on her stomach, [Y/N]'s resting her legs on Midorima's lap. His arms pressed on top of them, with a book in his hands.

It was a quiet evening and very boring.

You were imagining animals coming to life from the cracks on the ceiling to pass the time. Being a child at heart, this is normal.

Turning towards the book in his hands, the words "Horoscope facts" came into view. Typical Midorima.

Your mind always wandered at these times and a particular thought crosses your mind...and scares you even.

"Nanodayo what are you doing?" raising an eyebrow, he eyes your arm clutching his. "Is something wrong?"

"I'm not sure," you sigh. "I was just thinking about something."

"Yes [Y/N]?" curiosity hints at his voice.

"Midorima...are you real?"

The question hung in the air. It was an odd question, but he can tell [Y/N] is serious.

"Yes I am," sighing to himself, he looks into your eyes. "Why wouldn't I be?"

"I don't know. It's a stupid question really," scratching your head nervously, you continue. "It's just that sometimes I don't think your even here. Why do you even like me? Why are you here with me? Why do you love me? I just always wonder. Your like a dream and I want you with me forever."

Touched by your words, tears fill the rim of his eyes, yet he stays quiet. Pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose, he waits for [Y/N] to continue.

"I just can't believe your with me you know? I always wake up next to you and wonder...'is he just a daydream?'" you sigh to yourself. "Maybe I'm just crazy or something. I even cry myself sometimes, just thinking about this. Ugh. I sound stupid don't I?"

"...[Y/N]?" he croaks.

"Yes Midorima---Huh?"

Silenced by his long arms wrapping around you, he brings you close to his chest. His warm breaths blow into your neck. Tears flood onto your skin, showing how much the words had touched him.

"Of course I'm here Nanodayo. I always will. Don't spout nonsense like this ever again. It's illogical and my love for you is real. Not a daydream or fantasy you conjured up," he sniffles. "I want you to know I am always going to be here. By your side. Only yours. Understand?"

Cupping your chin in his, you nod in agreement.

"I love you," you breathe. "I will always forever."

"Me too," he intertwines your fingers in his, clutching you to his chest.

His scent was so warm and comforting.

Feeling your eyes droop, you soon fall asleep.

"Good night [Y/N]," kissing your forehead, he carries you to bed.

Admiring you sleeping face, he brushes his fingers along your cheek.

"So beautiful," he blushes. "No lucky item compares to you."

Crawling next to you, he places his glasses on the nightstand and falls asleep.

Legs tangled with another, your snores were also in unison.

Note: FINALLY POSTING ONCE AGAIN!!!😭😭😭Hope this is good enough