I Choose You (Aomine X Shy! Reader)

Requested by iamKhrfan123

(Y/N) didn't like to go to basketball games with all the loud people and just noise in general. It just made her nervous.

But that didn't stop her friend from convincing her to go.

Putting books into your locker, you noticed your friend wiggling her eyebrows.

"Sooo I heard Aomine is having basketball practice right now. I know you don't like being around people so it'll just be us two...and the whole team. It'll be fun!"

Cringing, you turn back and close your locker.

"(B/F/N) I don't think I can go. I have to study and class is about to start in an hour," (Y/N) reminds her.

She rolls her eyes.

"Oh my gosh can you please just forget about school for once?! And besides you'll get to see Aomine!"

"Shhh don't say it out loud!" you clamp your hand over her mouth and look around frantically in case anyone heard.

No on did. You two were the only ones in the hallway.

Taking your hand off, she grabs your hand.

"Let's go!"

"Lemme go! I said I don't want to go!"

"Oh stop it! Live life for once!"

"No! No! You're gonna embarrass me!"

"In front of Aomine huh?!"

"Stop saying that!"

The whole team looks up and sees you two stumble into the gym.

(Y/N) was practically being dragged by her friend, refusing to come in.

"Hey Aomine! I think you got visitors!" Imayoshi calls him over.

"Tell them I'm resting right now," Aomine yawns from the bench, resting his arms underneath his head.

"But their girls," Imayoshi winks. "I think one of then wants to meet you."

Grunting, he slowly gets up and walks over.

"Oi. Which one of you wants to meet me?"

Falling silent, (Y/N) and (b/f/n) look up at Aomine and freeze.

Jumping behind (b/f/n), you immediately blush and look away.

"Don't say anything about me. PLEASE," you whisper to your friend.

"Alright fine," she whispers back. "Um so yeah. We just wanted to see you guys practice."

'I wish I was this confident like her,' (Y/N) sighs to herself.

"Sure," Aomine scratches the back of his head, yawning. "Who's your friend?"

"Um..." she looks back at you and thinks of how to introduce you. "Oh she's just really shy you know! You know how girls are around boys--Hey!"

You nudge her harshly in the back and turn redder than Kagami's hair.

[A/N: 😂😂😂]

"Feisty huh?" he chuckles. "What's your name?"

(Y/N) sucks in her chest and whispers lowly.

"(Y/N)."

"(Y/N)...nice name," he raised an eyebrow at your hiding. "Well I gotta get back to practice so. See you guys."