back from the military

Jin: He runs up and hugs you faithfully as he cries tears of happiness not expecting you to tduly be there for him but his love knew you would be there. The cuddly teddy bear of them all with broad shoulders as he whimpers your name taking in your scent as if he had been waiting for eternity to be with you after his enlistment. "Its been so long.."

Namjoon: he looks at you as you as you leave the departure gates that enters you back into aouth korea, you had been over in North korea securing the border while helping the president make it to the north and back safely. He runs up to you before tackling you in a hug making you both fall on the ground. "Dont leave again!"

Hoseok: he comes out holding his bag that was covered in camouflage prints, his large feet stomping against the ground as he walked towards the unsuspecting woman who was talking on the phone."What do you mean his flight never left?! He was supposed to be here an hour ago!" He taps the womans shoulder before leaning towards her whispering in her ear. "I've been back for a few minutes..do i need to head back to training for awhile?" The woman turned adound happily before jumping into Hoseok's arms crying tears of joy.

Yoongi:Yoongi waits at the main gate waiting for his wife to return, she had came back early since she had completed all her tasks and was sick, so the military chief gave her a few weeks off to relax and to feel better.  Yoongi was holding their 1 year old daughter who slept in his arms peacefully while he held the hand of their son. Who leaned against yoongi tired of waiting. Yoongi stared up at the ceiling becoming bored and when he looked straight ahead of him again he saw his wife right infront of him and he smiles."Its good to see you" their son yells excitedly for his mother as she picks him up taking her backpack along."we missed you mama.."

Jimin:He video chats you as he walks out of the airport afraid that if you leave now that you would be in labor, and he was right. You went into labor as soon as you tried to leave the house so he called his mother and she took you to rhe hospital as they video chatted the birth. He felt terrible for missing it but it was better to actually see you go through the beautiful experience rather than not seeing anything at all. "He's so beautiful y/n...you did a great job, I'll be there within an hour to formally congratulate you and to give you as many kisses as you want.

Taehyung: as soon as he walks through the doors of the elementary school he looks around for the greatly admired set of quintuplets his wife gave birth to years ago. He missed his kids greatly as did he miss his wife but she was behind him recorsing the whole thing as he knocks on the classroom door before entering it. The children in the room all turn around before 5 children gets up quickly running to taehyung nearly knocking him over as he cried tears of happiness. The children he called his all looked at him before smiling softly."we missed you dad!"

Jungkook:He slams the car door with ease as he sets his bag down on the aidewalk infront of the house. The woman he planned to marry was gardening the small garden infront of her house. He did a slight jog to her and he kneels beside her helping her plant an array of flowers.
She stopped moving as she stared at his hands shaking slight behind tears spilled out of her eyes, looking up at jungkook she cried before hugging him tightly making him fall back gently onto the grass. "Hahaha i missed you crybaby!"

................

Have a wonderful day guys! 1 imagine will finish this book off. I'll end it next week with maybe an author's note after the last Imagine.
-hye-jae out!