Jimin

[I watched the citi field footage of jimin crying and my heart hurts😭 BTS come to oklahoma & all the other states we want you here too! And rest well!!]

Jimin sat in the waiting room of the hospital not knowing what to do.
A woman who was in for a mere checkup had vividly looked at jimin before he groaned out impatiently as he waited for the emergency surgery to be over with .

Then the monotone voice of the news cast came on as he waited. "In other news tonight we've learned that 1 person was shot in the back at a hotel trying to retrieve stolen items from a friend,  she is at the hospital right now and ae cant say about her condition. The police have caught the suspect though but had found out he had committed sui-"

"Park jimin?" Jimin looked up to see the doctor covered slightly in blood and the doctor gives jimin a grim expression.

"You should give your final goodbye's now" jimin covered his mouth in shock at what he just heard as he tried not to cry.

"A-Alright"Jimin said as the tears continued to flow and he noticed his mother standing in the corridor near the room and she seemed to smile at him as he entered the room

"A-Alright"Jimin said as the tears continued to flow and he noticed his mother standing in the corridor near the room and she seemed to smile at him as he entered the room. He wanted to ask her what was there to smile about when the love of his life was dying slowly.

She wasn't the woman in the news but he felt awfully bad for whoever the woman was.

"Honey?" Jimin said entering the room seeing y/n and their newborn baby in the corner of the room.

"Yes jimin?"y/n asked tiredly as jimin stood next to her. The monitor next to her beeping normally to her heart beat.

"I love you lots" jimin said softly barely above a whisper. Y/n could only look up at him in wonder.

"Jimin...wake up.." Jimin looked confused at what y/n had just said and he suddenly felt himself floating.
.
.
.
Jimin rose out of his hospital chair next to y/n's bed crying and y/n stirred in her sleep before sitting up noticing jimin wiping his eyes as he cried.

"Jiminie?" She said softly trying not to wake their new born baby."what's the matter?"
.jimin cover his face before he tried blocking all vision of his face away from y/n.

jimin cover his face before he tried blocking all vision of his face away from y/n

"Nothing, it was just a bad dream baby" He says softly as he whimpered.
Y/n slowly leans forward grabbing jimin's hand and she makes jimin look at her.

"Tell me, I'm here for you i swear"

.....END.....