Jimin

"She's a few months pregnant and had left to go to her family home. In order to rest by herself in peace sir." The butler told jimin who hadn't heard from his wife in months since he had left for the business trip he prepared for.

Jimin's expression turns cold and he stares the butler down before requesting the address of the family home the butler was talking about and once he did he was on his way taking a bullet train that was conveniently close to the family home.

..........  .............    ..........    .........  .......

Y/n was looking at family photos of her and her adoptive father before he died. She moans out in pain rubbing her stomach. She regains her composure a few seconds later continuing to separate the photos into photo albums as she sat on the floor.

Suddenly she hears a door slam and hears footsteps rushing towards where she is. She gets up tiredly seeing Jimin who throws his jacket down going up to her and he looks at her swollen belly before sighing.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He says trying to suppress the after he had building up. Y/n Turns away towards the window and she feels another sharp pain putting a hand on her stomach.

"I tried, but you were busy with your business and hanging out with friends. It was hard to tell you at all." She says giving Jimin a look of discomfort.

"Do you understand that this is our first child! You're a selfish woman wanting to keep this to yourself!" Jimin turns around only to hear y/n tell out in pain.

"Robert!" Rushed footsteps were heard and a young man rushed in the room to look at y/n in pain.

Jimin looked at y/n as well wide eyed "Holy hell, are you in labor?" He asks and y/n shots him a glare before she growled out in response.

"Robert, call the doctor and have him come here, I won't make it to the hospital on time" the young butler does as told and Jimin goes to y/n helping her into the next room changing her into a long shirt and he takes off her sweat pants laying her down.

.........    ...........   ............   ..........   .......

After hours of giving birth y/n had finally succeeded and she looked over at Jimin who smiled with tears in his eyes looking at her proudly. "You did it"

Y/n nodded and she smiles tiredly at him. "I-I guess I did" she says breathing normally again, or at least trying to.

The doctor came over to jimin hokding the scissors. "Do you want to cut the umbilical cord?"

Jimin nods and he goes over to where the baby is seeing that there umbilical cord was still attached to both him and his mother.

"I see..oh my go-" jimin suddenly faints on the floor seeing how much blood was on the bed sheets and in the baby along with his wife.

The doctor looks at y/n shrugged while the screaming baby became quiet. "I guess I'll cut it."

........      ..........    .........    .......   ...........

End