jimin

"I only want to hear you"Jimin says as his new song obsession played in the back ground. He was talking to his girlfriend as she played on the nintendo switch and she was playing smash bros.

"Look at me y/n" Jimin took the game away from her hands as he held her hand letting her up and he leads her to a chair letting her sit down.

Y/n looks at him watching as he started the song over. He was ready to showcase his new dance to her and she knew so.  "I cant believe~"

Jimin had did a slight run before sliding in his knees infront of her spreading her legs slightly as he brought his head closer to her inner thigh.  Y/n put a hand on jimin's head nervously before he grabbed her hand firmly.

"Babygirl...Dont act up so early in my practice..you'll mess up my tempo" Jimin spoke as he rips his shirt off standing up. Y/n widened her eyes shooketh to the core since she rarely saw jimin without a shirt.

Jimin suddenly had gotten onto y/n's lap giving her a lap dance and he made her stand up while she tried not to burst out in fangirl mode.

"Jimin" She was pushed onto the couch before jimin climbed over her leaving a kiss on her neck. A flustered expression was on her face as jimin had grinned seeing her expression and he licked his full plump lips smirking softly.

"As long as you dont mess this up..I'll make sure to do everything just right and I'll leave you second guessing" jimin states huskily as he began to trail kisses on y/n's neck to her stomach.

.................

THISIS MY FIRST EXO COMEBACK AND I CANNOT FREAKING THINK STRAIGHT😭😭 God..can we just thank SM stylist for baekhyun ,Lay & Sehun's looks[Im biased already and woooo] because I just wanted to burst in happiness right there😭

ANNOUNCMENT! ; The namjoon book will have its 1st chapter up in 2 weeks!