Hoseok x taehyungx reader

Hoseok stares at the wrecked audience stands infront of him as he held a sword in his hand. He looked all around the auditorium as the lights shone brightly where he was and he had stood up on both feet angrily.

"Y/n! Where are you!?" Hoseok yells out looking for the man that had captured his wife and he wipes the blood from the side of his lips as he heard a faint call.

"I'm fine! Just help me please!"
He heard her yell before he jumps out of the way after a black shroud of magic flies towards the stage and he feels like time slowed down when Taehyung had came towards him with those dark wings of his and hoseok quickly turns his sword into a bow and arrows as he aims at taehyung shooting one of his wings and taehyung grunts in pain before falling infront of hoseok.

"Pathetic! A dark angel tries to deceive and kill a human woman who is bearing a child because she chose someone else over you?" Taehyung chuckled under hoseok and hoseok puts his foot on taehyung's throat choking him by the second.

"She..i-isnt pregnant with your child..me deceiving her was my plan all along so she could give birth to a new dark angel..one that would bring destruction to this world..my plan was perfect." Taehyung suddenly disappeard and reappeared with y/n in his arms as he chuckles darkly.

His once brown eyes now black as he smelled y/n's hair with delight. "Haha..all i had to do was be an exact replicaof you while you were away and now i marked her as mine." Hoseok grinds his teeth as he takes a steps for holding his sword and taehyung held y/n with his grip, he wanted the child out of her but doing so would cost her, her own life. Something hoseok would regret.

"I'm so sorry Hoseok..i-i didnt know.."y/n said as she stares at her husband feeling ashamed of what she had done, how could she be decieved by such a creature?..but after all she was only human and not a magical creature like both men infront of her.

"I know..it wasn't your fault..he tainted you with his seed..He did this to you..and there's only one way to undo this all."hoseok said as his wife nods in understanding to hoseok's words.

"She uppercuts taehyung who stammers back grunting as he held his chin in shock and he watches as y/n held her arms out while hoseok ran towards her and stabs her straight in the abdomen.

She leans on Hoseok as he cried softly in her arms as he pulls the sword out of her and turns it into a gun shooting taehyung in the head killing the corrupted angel and he falls to his knees looking at his wife.

"I-I really failed you" he cried to her as she shakes her head. It was clear he didnt want her to go as her body began to pale, the magicthat was once inside of her faded along with her body.

Glowing embers of her body appears as they go up into the air."it isnt your fault..i was so clueless..i s-should've know it was him..agh!!" She turns her head in paij before coughing up blood and hoseok looks at her in shock and worry before she pulls him down for one last kiss and he kisses her back tasting the blood in her mouth and he closes his eyes for a few moments feeling the lingering feeling of her lips on his.

"I always..will love you y/n.."